• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spider

Spider

Can’t Escape
Jan 6, 2021
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this great platform of even greater people. I have been a guest for a while but decided to become a full fledged member. Introductions aside I have a few simple questions, ones that I am unable to find answers for. Is it possible to OD on albuterol inhalers, specifacally Albuterol Sulfate HFA Inhaltion Aerosol with 90 mcg per use? Any and all help will be appreciated.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hello everyone, this is my first post on this great platform of even greater people. I have been a guest for a while but decided to become a full fledged member. Introductions aside I have a few simple questions, ones that I am unable to find answers for. Is it possible to OD on albuterol inhalers, specifacally Albuterol Sulfate HFA Inhaltion Aerosol with 90 mcg per use? Any and all help will be appreciated.
That is a question for google.

Spider

Spider

Can’t Escape
Jan 6, 2021
That is a question for google.
I have already searched on google, the most I was able to find is that it is possible to OD on inhalers, but I want specifics. How many puffs? What is the cause of death? How fast/painful is it?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Hard to say... I'm gonna have to research this. I used to screw around with taking 4-6 puffs and falling over laughing with my cousin. Good times... :sunglasses:

Manford

Manford

Student
Dec 7, 2020
Just look at the side effects :
  • chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats;
  • dizziness;
  • feeling shaky or nervous;

Now amplify those effects via OD and that's what you are likely in for. That sounds quite unpleasant imo.

Reactions: Ghost2211, pkmoney and DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I did some quick research and came to the conclusion you're gonna be needing a lot of inhalers and that you're better off screwing with caffeine or the likes, since the seem to act similarly, with the effects and side effects.

Frankly, I wouldn't advise trying others and look for depressants rather than stimulants.

Spider

Spider

Can’t Escape
Jan 6, 2021
I did some quick research and came to the conclusion you're gonna be needing a lot of inhalers and that you're better off screwing with caffeine or the likes, since the seem to act similarly, with the effects and side effects.

Frankly, I wouldn't advise trying others and look for depressants rather than stimulants.
I figured I could try and save up a few inhalers and take them very quickly. Maybe it wouldn't be painful except for the rapid heart beat and shakiness. My biggest fear to be honest is messing up and hurting myself even further than I already have and not being able to try again. All I ask is a reliable and not very painful way. I still think OD on inhalers wouldn't be very painful, but I'm not a doctor.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Strokes or heart attacks are not recommended as peaceful or looking to avoid harm.

Reactions: Ghost2211
Spider

Spider

Can’t Escape
Jan 6, 2021
If I'm going to use inhalers I would make sure I had more than enough if possible to eliminate the worry of failing, if that's possible.