• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I attempted to start my SN regimen but was met with some pretty unbearable side effects the day after taking my first few meto doses. I presume it was Akathisia, but I never imagined it would be so brutally uncomfortable and psychologically impacting. Its been two and a half days since then and I'm still having real trouble focusing and sitting still. Has anyone else experienced this?

I don't know what I should do at this point, I have all my SN tools but they'll be useless if I can't actually make use of the meto. Should I give up and work on a new method from scratch, or attempt a workaround to make my SN work anyway?

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
What about domperidone? As for meto, @all_pointless vomited even with meto, but the second dose of SN finished him. I think, the emphasis should be on redosing. Domperidone with redosing will work.
AE at the same time as a second SN?

Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
It occured during regular 10mg doses recommended in stan's guide. As soon as I took the third dose (about 18 hours of dosing) I was unbearably uncomfortable and restless. Still feeling the effects from it, can't pay attention and can't stop shaking my leg.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It occured during regular 10mg doses recommended in stan's guide. As soon as I took the third dose (about 18 hours of dosing) I was unbearably uncomfortable and restless. Still feeling the effects from it, can't pay attention and can't stop shaking my leg.
Aren't 25mg now recommended?

Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
Wait is that 8hrs between each dose??
Yeah, I did just as it says in stan's guide for the regimen

Aren't 25mg now recommended?
Oof that amount would have literally broken my mind if 10mg reacted this way.

Also idk if I can get domperidone in the US. If it's this much trouble maybe I should travel somewhere and jump

Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I strongly recommend people stop testing or taking doses over time. There is zero reason to do this. An hour before is fine.

if you are having side effects like this do not take another dose unless you are taking it before.
Is this true? I thought your body needed time to adjust to it. Is just the 30mg dose before SN adequate?

Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
You should stop taking it if you are having side effects. All of the assisted suicide orgs do one dose before. seriously stop taking it. Continuing to take it with those symptoms is risking having them long term.
I stopped taking it immediately after I started having side effects, on the third dose. So I can just ignore the rest of the regimen and take the big dose along with the SN?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A one time dose before is adequate. It started about 24 hours after the first dose? That's the timeframe for EPS generally.

This thread needs to be stickied regarding why testing or multiple doses are bad ideas. EPS symptoms are rare, but they do occur, and the well meaning but misguided advice contributes to the risk

Last edited:
Reactions: Torbasco
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
A one time dose before is adequate. It started about 24 hours after the first dose? That's the timeframe for EPS generally. This thread needs to be stickied regarding why testing or multiple doses are bad ideas.

I believe they're using Stan's guide for 48 hr

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Meto can have some nasty side effects which is why doctors like to give Zofran instead for migraines and such. One dose closish to SN should at least help. It's hard to say how your body will handle it with or without the meto

Reactions: Tigeress Lost
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I know, and it is not great to bad advice unfortunately. If I could remove one thing from the guide it would be the 48 hour or testing guidance.
It's used much more outside of the US than in, where zofran is the preferred agent. It's, unfortunately, a touchy subject here.

Last edited:
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
Thank you for the help, I'm happy to hear I can still go through with it. Of course I just had to be one of the few unlucky ones to have a bad reaction to meto, but I suppose a lot of us are here because we're down on our luck.

I'll wait a while and get my mind back together so I can at least write a proper goodbye, hopefully soon. Again, thanks.

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Meto can have some nasty side effects which is why doctors like to give Zofran instead for migraines and such. One dose closish to SN should at least help. It's hard to say how your body will handle it with or without the meto
Hi Friend

I couldn't get meto but I got Parmax tablets from my doc today for migraines it's paro+ meto 500mg/5mg Tablets got 42 he refused me meto alone
I took 2 tablets and I'm actually sleepy and calm with it
Not sure but docs here are being over cautious with meto
Peace & Hugs :hug:
Thank you for the help, I'm happy to hear I can still go through with it. Of course I just had to be one of the few unlucky ones to have a bad reaction to meto, but I suppose a lot of us are here because we're down on our luck.

I'll wait a while and get my mind back together so I can at least write a proper goodbye, hopefully soon. Again, thanks.
Hi Friend

Take It Easy I'm Waiting For My SN Wish You Peace x
Peace & Hugs:hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
A

allTheDevilsAreHere

Aug 24, 2020
I took 1 pill of meto some time ago, and I was perfectly fine, but recently I took 3. I've looked up the symptoms of akathisia and I had similar, terrible experience, but about 30 minutes after taking meto. It lasted for a few hours.
I thought it was because of the ctb attempt itself (failed, obviously, since I'm writing this...), but now I'm thinking it could be because of meto.

Perhaps lowering the dosage would be a solution - my weight is 48kg. Did more people react this way? I haven't heard of any cases beside this one so far...

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I was issued 5mg tablets, so Im gonna have to take 6 tablets for stat dose I guess. Curious to see how they effect me.

Hope Torbasco is doing better now

H

hellonearth1

Nov 28, 2020
Could you please point me to stans guide? Thank you