• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Since the other thread got taken down I will post the video here. I am aware that the thread probably got taken down because it was against the guidelines or something but this video I am about to post is a help because Alan Watts explains perfectly what "happens" after death.

Before deleting it please listing what he has to say it seems so extremely logical in the way he explains it. Watch from 1:10 I can´t post it from current time somehow.

Reactions: Robert prosser
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
There is no proof about afterlife. There is no proof about the lack of an afterlife. As such, there is no such thing as an "afterlife video" or an "afterlife book" or someone telling how afterlife is like or isn't. Because no one knows anything about that.

Why can people just accept that? It is (most likely) impossible for us humans to know about this stuff until we die, and maybe once we die, there is nothing else after it. And that is okay. I mean, afterlife is appealing in SOME ways, but us humans aren't that special. Why do we deserve an afterlife, anyways? Our species is rotten to the core. Why do we deserve to keep existing? At any rate, whether we deserve it or not, once again, there are no proofs about anything.

Also, there is a thread dedicated to afterlife stuff, why make a new one?

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
The thread is stickied to the top of this sub-forum.

Here is a link: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/afterlife-and-related-general-discussion.1428

Status
Not open for further replies.