• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
I have a pretty odd hope for the afterlife, it may be selfish...but it's what gives me hope.

I hope there is some type of perfect afterlife for all of us, like...once you pass on, it's an eternal world of peace just for the individual, a world where you can have genuine and faithful love with a single person, genuine bonds, and it would be free from all the gross and disgusting people and things forever. A world where nothing bad and nobody bad exists, everything you hate does not exist there and never will.

I know it's crazy...but it's the only thing to give me something to look foward to.

BxK

BxK

Aug 20, 2018
There is no afterlife. End of story.
I used to think like that, but that changed for me.
It's okay to think anything of it though, at the end of the day...we don't know until we die. It could exist, or maybe not, or maybe it's something else entirely then what we think.

Oh, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, or start an argument, don't get me wrong, and I'm an idiot so I don't have anything smart to say or add.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I used to think like that, but that changed for me.
It's okay to think anything of it though, at the end of the day...we don't know until we die. It could exist, or maybe not, or maybe it's something else entirely then what we think.

Oh, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, or start an argument, don't get me wrong, and I'm an idiot so I don't have anything smart to say or add.

That's just how I perceive it. Everyone has a different opinion and that's okay.

K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
it's an eternal world of peace just for the individual, a world where you can have genuine and faithful love with a single person, genuine bonds, and it would be free from all the gross and disgusting people and things forever. A world where nothing bad and nobody bad exists, everything you hate does not exist there and never will.

I know it's crazy...but it's the only thing to give me something to look foward to.

an eternal videogame-esque land full of colors, love, peace, lakes of soda, sweets, blah, blah,obviously coupled with eternal boredom. The same old story. I cannot distinguish the 'afterlife' from a Nintendo game

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
If I kill myself and there's an afterlife, that'll be an even bigger joke than life itself...
If you think about it, we're born once, and there's a lot of evidence to suggest that consciousness doesn't end in physical death. But 1. What benevolent God would allow souls to continue being pumped into this world, constantly? And 2. Why are beings spoken to in NDEs so full of shit?

In my view, there's only one logical explanation, that we're being trapped in a cycle of reincarnations, and demons are playing games with dying people and mediums, to try to convince us that this world is worth anything. So we've gotta tell them to fuck off, after we die, and go back Home to God.

Mery

Mery

Aug 26, 2018
I believe that I would not like there to be any other kind of life after death, as many believe.
I would like that when I die, my existence disappears, or what is lost in an abyss, where he is not able to do, say, hear, feel, or see anything.
In any case, the evidence of the existence of living beings is destined to be lost and disappear, sometimes faster than others. And the fact that everything changes while it's still in the same way, it is dazzling.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Here's what I believe: there's too much data which indicates that we are not just this physical body (born blind people seeing in NDE, people reporting what the doctors and the nurses were doing while they were brain dead, people reading 5 code numbers while out of body, people sharing the same dream, people having dreams that predicted their future, people having the same "hallucination", remote viewing, sumerian tablets, quantum mechanics, too much similarity in NDE (almost everyone sees basically the same thing, the tunnel of light, the life review yada yada). And there is more data but I won't continue with the list. Religion has nothing to do with this. We might just live in a virtual reality created by consciousness.

I love this and I said basically the same thing in another post@We might just live in a virtual reality created by consciousness.

As for the bright light we have concluded scientifically that the "white light" the most people (not all only about 63%) is the synapse of all the nerves and neurons in the brain firing off at once causing an overload...hence the white light. Also...it could be said that as your vision fades and you were say at the hospital at the time when one is slipping away...that as your vision tunnels (black around the edges) you are left with the light above you (as most people in a hospital setting would be face up)...and lets be honest, the lights they use to work over you some of time are very very bright and to a dying and confused brain...well... think about it.

At the end of the all we are matter and matter as we know it cannot be created nor destroyed only transformed...

Physics, you gotta love it. ;P

K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
I believe that I would not like there to be any other kind of life after death, as many believe.
I would like that when I die, my existence disappears, or what is lost in an abyss, where he is not able to do, say, hear, feel, or see anything.
In any case, the evidence of the existence of living beings is destined to be lost and disappear, sometimes faster than others. And the fact that everything changes while it's still in the same way, it is dazzling.
Me too. I really just want to stop existing. A bit of a fear of mine is my consciousness still existing but with a wiped memory. What if your consciousness never stops existing, now that is a scary thought

T

tony.end

Aug 11, 2018
@creaturesoflight I have to answer you here because they closed the other thread.
You're right I should respect your beliefs, but still you're not expanding on what would be the role of the soul. And if we can't know it because it would be another plane of existance, you should agree that it can be everything, or better, nothing but an assumption of ours. You're talking about something you don't know dude, that's the thing, that's why I let myself be pretentious. When you use these words you don't have the faintest idea of what you're talking about because it's like talking of UFOs, psychic powers, exorcisms and so on. I specified UFOs and not aliens so don't talk to me about the possibility that there may be other life forms in the universe, that's another thing. You're allowed as you want to believe to what you want, but I'm allowed to think as insane of the people who believe in astrololgy, telepathy, telekinesis and all the stuff I said above. Now I'm sorry to break it to you but the foundation of what you're talking about is exactly the same of the above 'phenomenons'.
I shall get more ingormed about NDEs and OOBE before labelling them as crap and putting them on the same level as miracles or other crap, but still we're still talking about "I've heard people saying it's true, so I believe it". Can I ask you, the god you believe in is the christian one or a deist? That would help me understand to what kind of person I'm talking to.
Btw there is no "eternal darkness" dude. No shit. For real man, after death, what is there is just nothing. It's not something you can try to perceive. It's not like hearing silence and seeing blank, it's just nothingness. Yours and the perspective of anybody who thinks like you it's egocentric. The whole question 'what's there after life' implies that the world revolves around you and after you die 1.it's over 2.there is an afterlife. But you know it's neither, when you die other people will still live and that's reality. You believe that there was something before birth? It's just the same. Before birth you were a spermatozoon. After death you'll be decomposed. That's it.
If you want to talk about "other planes of existence" I'm not the person to talk about that, go to some hippie or some shaman

Last edited:
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
@creaturesoflight I have to answer you here because they closed the other thread.
You're right I should respect your beliefs, but still you're not expanding on what would be the role of the soul. And if we can't know it because it would be another plane of existance, you should agree that it can be everything, or better, nothing but an assumption of ours. You're talking about something you don't know dude, that's the thing, that's why I let myself be pretentious. When you use these words you don't have the faintest idea of what you're talking about because it's like talking of UFOs, psychic powers, exorcisms and so on. I specified UFOs and not aliens so don't talk to me about the possibility that there may be other life forms in the universe, that's another thing. You're allowed as you want to believe to what you want, but I'm allowed to think as insane of the people who believe in astrololgy, telepathy, telekinesis and all the stuff I said above. Now I'm sorry to break it to you but the foundation of what you're talking about is exactly the same of the above 'phenomenons'.
I shall get more ingormed about NDEs and OOBE before labelling them as crap and putting them on the same level as miracles or other crap, but still we're still talking about "I've heard people saying it's true, so I believe it". Can I ask you, the god you believe in is the christian one or a deist? That would help me understand to what kind of person I'm talking to.
Btw there is no "eternal darkness" dude. No shit. For real man, after death, what is there is just nothing. It's not something you can try to perceive. It's not like hearing silence and seeing blank, it's just nothingness. Yours and the perspective of anybody who thinks like you it's egocentric. The whole question 'what's there after life' implies that the world revolves around you and after you die 1.it's over 2.there is an afterlife. But you know it's neither, when you die other people will still live and that's reality. You believe that there was something before birth? It's just the same. Before birth you were a spermatozoon. After death you'll be decomposed. That's it.
If you want to talk about "other planes of existence" I'm not the person to talk about that, go to some hippie or some shaman

You think of people who believe in astrology as insane? Wow. To me, killers who slice open others are insane. Then clearly most of humanity is insane as most of us believe in astrology, tarot, a God etc. And this makes you the only sane one? No, it doesn't.
What is even the point of discussing further because the way you talk is still really rude and clearly, we will not find an overlap.
'Go to some hippie or some shaman' says it all!
This discussion with you is closed to me as I don't want this thread to turn into a shitshow.

Last edited:
T

tony.end

Aug 11, 2018
You think of people who believe in astrology as insane? Wow. To me, killers who slice open others are insane. Then clearly most of humanity is insane as most of us believe in astrology, tarot, a God etc. And this makes you the only sane one? No, it doesn't.
What is even the point of discussing further because the way you talk is still really rude and clearly, we will not find an overlap.
'Go to some hippie or some shaman' says it all!
This discussion with you is closed to me as I don't want this thread to turn into a shitshow.
ahahah come on you're defending the "belief" in horoscope. I'm not better than you. I just see the reality and you're allowing yourself to believe in poor pseudoscience. In my dictionary insane means also:(translated) someone who says things without sense, without reasoning. I'm crude and real and you avoid the conversation because there's nothing more to talk about.

T

tony.end

Aug 11, 2018
you believe in afterlife 100%. Now that's strongly pretentious, especially seen the foundation of your belief. Still you're being disrepectful to me by addressing me as "juvenile, rude and disrepectful". I just talked about how stupid is saying 2+2=5 and you got offended. I'm not disrespectful if I say someone believe 2+2=5 is stupid (even thought I never said you were stupid). Please learn the meaning of respect before using it in a conversation

T

tony.end

Aug 11, 2018
You were the first one to label other's beliefs as childish. Then you told me that NDEs and other things like that are crap, even though I obviously believe in them. Crap is a pretty strong word (at least in my country, it is considered a insult by law and people have had to pay money before for using insults.)You also said for me to 'talk to some hippie or some shaman about other planes of existence.' You also said that you think people who believe in astrology are insane. And you also said that anyone 'who believes the way I do' is egocentric and that it implies the world revolves around me, which it does not. I do not see how believing in the afterlife makes me egocentric whilst not believing makes you pure. This has nothing to do with egocentrism. Do you not notice the point I am making.
You leave me with no choice but to tell you that that is rude and yes, disrespectful. If you somehow expect me to 'learn the meaning of respect', that is not happening because it was YOU who said all the things above in the first place. Believe what you want to believe, but stop labelling others for christ's sake and telling us we are egocentric and whatnot. Do your thing and I will do mine.
This is so over for me! I am tired of wasting my time on this.
And again you're trying to insult me, because I discussed using some swears about pseudoscience (which again, is crap) and you're trying to paint me as the offender? Dude, pseudoscience is BULLSHIT. It means fake science and it is one the most naive and stupid thing people can believe in alongside superstitions. I'm so sick of you, you just try to keep using me as an excuse to not accept that what I wrote just destroyed your beliefs in 2 seconds. Of course you're not gonna reason about what I wrote, will ya? No you're just going to act offended and ignore it as ALL the stupid people in this planet do when reality is thrown in their faces threatening the superstitions they're so in love with. You'll never see the truth with your mind clouded by all this immaturity, I just hate people like you. Don't ever write me back ok? Cling to your endeared ignorance to death, I despise you

P.s. most people don't believe in astrology, just the dumbest ones. Einstein said it all about human stupidity.

T

tony.end

Aug 11, 2018
Right, as long as it makes you feel better to despise me....I genuinely pity you from my heart. Sorry for what you are going through that makes you full of hate. It must be very frustrating.
I'm not full of hate when I don't come across such babies, you keep taking it personal, good job in being a mediocre person.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and KCN
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I don't think afterlife exists. Once your dead, you have no consciousness and therefore will be in an eternal sleep forever. However if it did exist, I would assume it would be simply plain and bright. My biggest fear of is the existence of reincarnation, I don't want to end up here as another human being.

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
My biggest fear of is the existence of reincarnation, I don't want to end up here as another human being.
I'm right there with you, but reincarnation is the most logical conclusion about where were we've been, and could be going. That's why I'm so concerned with escaping the cycle of reincarnation, and getting back to celestial paradise. I hope to see you there!

If a perfect being wanted you to go to Heaven you would already be there
My conclusion = The God of Liberation isn't all powerful, in this realm
Gnosticism ftw

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose / the more things change, the more they stay the same

I have this horrible feeling that the things we think of as mutually exclusive, aren't. And that life and self are really not what we think they are. We see only in part and any one way of looking at the truth, precludes all other ways, rendering it inaccurate, or at least very limited.

Meh that sounds like bollox to me, but hey!