• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sanctioned Suicide

Sanctioned Suicide

-
Mar 17, 2018
There are versions of the PPeH that are circulating around that have fake email addresses and people are being scammed.

This is just an advisory for people to not automatically trust the emails listed in the PPeH, as they can easily be altered for any scammer to take advantage of.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Very important, you should always double- and triple-check email addresses before you send money to strangers. I can't stress this enough. There are plenty of people out there with malicious intentions that love to suck as much money out of your wallet as possible. It's disgusting that people would exploit suicidal people but sadly that's the cruel world we live in. We're trying our best to stop scammers in their tracks though.

Also, here is a list of active threads discussing N:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-from-a-megathread-2.57656/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a-things-everyone-should-know.28438/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/megathread-n-from-c-alternative-n-sources.28554/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/

Use these threads to your advantage. They're powerful tools, that's why they exist. Educate yourself, do research, talk to each other. Knowledge is power and the information is out there. Ask the community if you have any questions. This is a huge community with a lot of brain power and lots of smart answers.

You also should never trust any PPH copy that's been uploaded from an unverified source. People with access to the PPH would immediately hold me accountable if it contained misinformation - which is a good thing, that's how a community works. Nonetheless, if you're insecure about any information in the PPH or the resources in general, ask questions.

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Wikis can be edited. Mega.nz accounts can be compromised. Even if you download the version from Wiki -> Resources you should still double-check the address.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Here's the story: RainAndSadness has no idea who actually owns the mega.nz account that is linked in the Wiki -> Resources section. I have asked him several times whose account it is, and he says that it is not his and he does not know. Whoever owns that mega.nz can upload whatever PDF file they want to that link, including one with a compromised email address.

Two days ago both DutchSuicidalPerson and I accessed the PPeH PDF linked in the Wiki -> Resources section (the one hosted on mega.nz) and found that it had the address of a scammer instead of A's real address. Several hours later, I redownloaded it and the email address was corrected. Both DutchSuicidalPerson and I verified that it now contained the correct address. I have still have the old PDF for reference, so I know it was not just my eyes. PDFs do not just magically fix themselves.

I've been trying to investigate this issue for the past several days and RainAndSadness has been extremely rude to both DutchSuicidalPerson and I, accusing us of lying. I am just trying to investigate what happened, because I've already been scammed $600 because of an incorrect email address and I just want to ensure that no one else on this forum gets scammed.

Look, I don't want to start drama, but I feel forced to post this reply because of the extreme rudeness of RainAndSadness toward us, and because we still do not know who owns the mega.nz account linked in the Wiki -> Resources section. Until further investigation, do NOT trust the PPeH PDF hosted at mega.nz. We do not know whose account this is.

EDIT: It looks like someone updated the mega.nz link to the Google Drive link. Thank you. Use the updated Google Drive link, not the mega.nz link. We cannot trust the mega.nz link.

EDIT2: I believe that I can replicate exactly what the scammer did. You can move files to and from hidden folders on mega.nz without affecting the File Added or File Modified dates. A scammer could easily have GoodPDF and BadPDF copies available in hidden folders and replace them in the "Peaceful Pill" folder without changing the name or File Added or File Modification dates. This makes the file attributes argument a moot point. These are the dates that the COPY was added or modified, not when the files were swabbed.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Here's the story: RainAndSadness has no idea who actually owns the mega.nz account that is linked in the Wiki -> Resources section. I have asked him several times whose account it is, and he says that it is not his and he does not know. Whoever owns that mega.nz can upload whatever PDF file they want to that link, including one with a compromised email address.

Two days ago both DutchSuicidalPerson and I accessed the PPeH PDF linked in the Wiki -> Resources section (the one hosted on mega.nz) and found that it had the address of a scammer instead of A's real address. Several hours later, I redownloaded it and the email address was corrected. Both DutchSuicidalPerson and I verified that it now contained the correct address. I have still have the old PDF for reference, so I know it was not just my eyes. PDFs do not just magically fix themselves.

I've been trying to investigate this issue for the past several days and RainAndSadness has been extremely rude to both DutchSuicidalPerson and I, accusing us of lying. I am just trying to investigate what happened, because I've already been scammed $600 because of an incorrect email address and I just want to ensure that no one else on this forum gets scammed.

Look, I don't want to start drama, but I feel forced to post this reply because of the extreme rudeness of RainAndSadness toward us, and because we still do not know who owns the mega.nz account linked in the Wiki -> Resources section. Until further investigation, do NOT trust the PPeH PDF hosted at mega.nz. We do not know whose account this is.

EDIT: It looks like someone updated the mega.nz link to the Google Drive link. Thank you. Use the updated Google Drive link, not the mega.nz link. We cannot trust the mega.nz link.

Between March 8 and today there were no edits in the suicide Wiki page. I've looked into this with other staff members. So your whole story about a false PPH doesn't make sense. You said last Saturday there was a link to a false PPH in the Wiki resources page but as I said, nobody changed anything in that article during the last 8 days and if there was a link to a false PPH last weekend, we could see that as all changes are logged. But there is none.

You accused me several times that I'm behind the mega.nz account, that according to your accusations, contained a fake PPH. I'm quite frankly tired of these unfounded accusations, my first priority in this forum was always the integrity of the resources and I helped out quite a bunch in the past and I'm not gonna let such silly smears damage my reputation, sorry. I've looked into the mega.nz account and it contains a valid PPH with the right email addresses. So once again, your story doesn't add up. According to mega.nz, nobody touched that mega folder for weeks and the valid PPH with the right email addresses were in there since February 20.

Furthermore, you claimed to have been scammed from a protonmail email back in February. But the PPH 2021 edition (even the fake one you showed me) doesn't contain a protonmail email, so your whole narrative is questionable at best. Whatever you looked at, it wasn't a 2021 PPH and none of your claims make any sense.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Sigh. I wasn't planning to respond here and I'm getting tired of it, but let's please stick to the facts.

Here's the story: A while ago, I created a topic asking where I could find the PPeH/A's email. @RainAndSadness responded to this with a link to the PPeH, a link which indeed contained a valid e-mail. I didn't trust it back then though, because the PPeH also warns about fake PDF's spreading around the internet.

A few days ago, I saw a post by @orangepotato. where he said he was being scammed. I asked him the scammer's email by PM, because I wanted to compare it to the one found in the PPeH posted by @RainAndSadness. It turned out one letter was switched.

Last Saturday I noticed that in that resources section of the wiki, which I confused with the resources thread, that scammer's e-mail was there, uploaded to a Mega account (@RainAndSadness used Google Drive in the resources thread). I immediately sent a PM to @RainAndSadness to inform him. I didn't tell anyone I found this info, not even @orangepotato. Unfortunately, @RainAndSadness didn't come online anymore for about a day, so you didn't see this PM in time.

The next day, someone recommended in a topic to look for A's email in the resources section. I replied to not do this because it contained a scammer's email, which is when the drama started. During the discussion in that topic, someone was clearly following our conversation and he replaced it with the valid version. Then, @RainAndSadness accused me of spreading fake news and lies because he/she uploaded the file itself, while at the same time @orangepotato noticed this scammer's mail in the wiki as well. It is true @RainAndSadness uploaded the correct file to a Google Drive account, but the Mega one is something different. There was some confusion between what "resources section" meant, for which I apologied, because there are 2 resources sections: there's a thread on this forum and a section in the wiki.

Between March 8 and today there were no edits in the suicide Wiki page. I've looked into this with other staff members. So your whole story about a false PPH doesn't make sense. You said last Saturday there was a link to a false PPH in the Wiki resources page but as I said, nobody changed anything in that article during the last 8 days and if there was a link to a false PPH last weekend, we could see that as all changes are logged. But there is none.
Which is what I confirmed to you by PM by looking at my browser's cache. The Wiki wasn't edited, the Mega account was in some way. I do not know how and will never to have hard proof of this, but either:
1) The Mega account's owner, whoever it may be, is part of the scam. Who owns this account anyway? Who added the link to the Wiki?
2) The Mega account was compromised

You accused me several times that I'm behind the mega.nz account, that according to your accusations, contained a fake PPH. I'm quite frankly tired of these unfounded accusations, my first priority in this forum was always the integrity of the resources and I helped out quite a bunch in the past and I'm not gonna let such silly smears damage my reputation, sorry. I've looked into the mega.nz account and it contains a valid PPH with the right email addresses. So once again, your story doesn't add up. According to mega.nz, nobody touched that mega folder for weeks.
Note that these accusations do not come from me. Instead, I'm pretty sure you're not behind any of this, because you sent me the valid link before and indeed posted this link in the resource thread (which is, again, different from the Wiki). You have asked me to clarify all of this via PM, which I immediately did in public when I noticed there was some misunderstanding about what "resources section" meant. I kindly asked you to edit your post accusing me of spreading fake news and lies, adding there is at least some reasonable doubt here, but you replied you will think about it and started to bring up other posts of me, asking me why I'm discouraging and scaring forum users to buy SN, which I'm not. I sent you an explanation about the posts you brought up, even sent you some proof I'm not part of a pro-life group, but I did not receive a reply on this.

Again, when I noticed there was a scammer's e-mail in the wiki resources section, the first thing I did was contact YOU and I didn't tell ANYONE until the next day. I'm pretty confident you have good intentions. I do not believe that you are a part of this scam at all. If I wanted to spread lies about you, which you are accusing me of, why on earth would I first contact you?

Furthermore, you claimed to have been scammed from a protonmail email back in February. But the PPH 2021 edition (even the fake one you showed me) doesn't contain a protonmail email, so your whole narrative is questionable at best. Whatever you looked at, it wasn't a 2021 PPH and none of your claims make any sense.
I cannot comment on what @orangepotato did or who he ordered from, but why would be both be lying?

Anyway, I have noticed the link in the wiki has been changed to the one of your Google Drive's account as well. That's a good move. But despite this, I recommend all forum users to triple check e-mail addresses, just like you and @Marquis did.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Sigh. I wasn't planning to respond here and I'm getting tired of it, but let's please stick to the facts.

Here's the story: A while ago, I created a topic asking where I could find the PPeH/A's email. @RainAndSadness responded to this with a link to the PPeH, a link which indeed contained a valid e-mail. I didn't trust it back then though, because the PPeH also warns about fake PDF's spreading around the internet.

A few days ago, I saw a post by @orangepotato. where he said he was being scammed. I asked him the scammer's email by PM, because I wanted to compare it to the one found in the PPeH posted by @RainAndSadness. It turned out one letter was switched.

Last Saturday I noticed that in that resources section of the wiki, which I confused with the resources thread, that scammer's e-mail was there. I immediately sent a PM to @RainAndSadness to inform him. I didn't tell anyone I found this info, not even @orangepotato. Unfortunately, @RainAndSadness didn't come online anymore for about a day, so you didn't see this PM in time.

There is just one problem. According to the suicide Wiki, there have been no changed made to any links in the past 8 days. So there is no way that the suicide Wiki led to a fake PPH during that time span but you said there was a fake PPH listed back in Saturday. I can't verify this claim and due to the lack of evidence, for example a screenshot of said wiki page, I have to assume that this is false information.

The next day, someone recommended in a topic to look for A's email in the resources section. I replied to not do this because it contained a scammer's email, which is when the drama started. During the discussion in that topic, someone was clearly following our conversation and he replaced it with the valid version. Then, @RainAndSadness accused me of spreading fake news and lies because he/she uploaded the file itself, while at the same time @orangepotato noticed it as well. This may be true regarding the Google Drive one, but the Mega one is a different one. There was some confusion between what "resources section" meant, for which I apologied, because there are 2 resources sections: there's a thread on this forum and a section in the wiki.

Again, that's not possible. Nobody changed anything on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. So nobody "replaced" anything. The link that's available in the suicide Wiki leads to a mega.nz folder, which contains a valid PPH since February 20.
Again: if somebody either changed the link in the suicide Wiki or the replaced the file, we could see that. But none of that happened. The PPH has been in there since February 20 and no changes to the suicide Wiki were made during the last 8 days.

Which is what I confirmed to you by PM by looking at my browser's cache. The Wiki wasn't edited, the Mega account was in some way. I do not know how and will never to have hard proof of this, but either:
1) The Mega account's owner, whoever it may be, is part of the scam. Who owns this account anyway? Who added the link to the Wiki?
2) The Mega account was compromised

There is no evidence that the mega account had any activity during the last +/-25 days. The mega.nz account, that the suicide Wiki is linking to, contains a valid PPH file since February 20 - that's public information, go check it out for yourself. So there is just one option: the mega.nz folder contained both a valid and a fake PPH and the fake PPH was deleted - however, that means whenever someone accessed that mega.nz folder, they would see both editions of the PPH and neither you or orangepotato confirmed this. Which makes me believe that important details in your story aren't true. I wasn't a moderator for the suicide Wiki until yesterday but there haven't been any changes in the past few days.

Note that these accusations do not come from me. Instead, I'm pretty sure you're not behind any of this, because you sent me the valid link before and indeed posted this link in the resource thread (which is, again, different from the Wiki). You have asked me to clarify all of this via PM, which I immediately did in public when I noticed there was some confusion about what "resources section" did. I kindly asked you to edit your post accusing me of spreading fake news and lies, adding there is at least some reasonable doubt here, but you replied you will think about it and started to bring up other posts of me, asking me why I'm discouraging and scaring forum users to buy SN, which I'm not. I sent you an explanation about the posts you brought up, even sent you some proof I'm not part of a pro-life group, but I did not receive a reply on this.

Well, orangepotato claimed to have lost money due to false Wiki sources but that's simply not true, according to his own posts. They got scammed by a "protonmail" A but the PPH 2021 doesn't contain a protonmail email. So that's not what happened.

I messaged you regarding your posts about SN because they contain - once again - false information and people reported your post for that reason. And if someone fearmongers about legal consequences - implying importing SN is a criminal offense when it's not - that's an issue that concerns me as a Moderator.

I cannot comment on what @orangepotato did or who he ordered from, but why would be both be lying?

I have no clue but what they said doesn't add up and there have been people in the past that either fearmongered about the peacefulness of methods in the past or their sources, in an attempt to fear people away from suicide, which then turned out to be pro-life infiltrators.

Last edited:
orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Just to clarify, the email address I lost money on was from weeks ago and was entirely my own fault. I googled "Peaceful Pill Handbook" and naively trusted the first copy I found because the email looked right. The money I lost has nothing to do with the fake address that was in the Wiki -> Resources section. These are two entirely different issues. I only mentioned losing money to highlight how important having the correct email address is.

The issue has been resolved and the Wiki -> Resources now correctly links to Google Drive instead of mega.nz . There is no point in continuing this thread.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
There is no evidence that the mega account had any activity during the last +/-25 days. The mega.nz account, that the suicide Wiki is linking to, contains a valid PPH file since February 20 - that's public information, go check it out for yourself. So there is just one option: the mega.nz folder contained both a valid and a fake PPH and the fake PPH was deleted - however, that means whenever someone accessed that mega.nz folder, they would see both editions of the PPH and neither you or orangepotato confirmed this. Which makes me believe that important details in your story aren't true. I wasn't a moderator for the suicide Wiki until yesterday but there haven't been any changes in the past few days.
It's true about the date, also something I confirmed you by PM. There are others ways though, like moving files around folders. I do not know for sure what functionality Mega offers, but this seems one possible method to spoof users.

And again, looking at my browser's cache, I also do not believe the Wiki was changed.

I messaged you regarding your posts about SN because they contain - once again - false information and people reported your post for that reason. And if someone fearmongers about legal consequences - implying importing SN is a criminal offense when it's not - that's an issue that concerns me as a Moderator.
Once again? Sorry, but now you are accusing me again of lying about the fake email. You cannot "assume" someone is making things up because there is no hard evidence. Also, I'm pretty sure importing SN to the EU is indeed a criminal offence, but if I'm wrong I'll be the first one to apologise for that statement and correct it.

Regarding the SN issue, feel free to reply to my PM.
I have no clue but what they said doesn't add up and there have been people in the past that either fearmongered about the peacefulness of methods in the past or their sources, in an attempt to fear people away from suicide, which then turned out to be pro-life infiltrators.

I understand this is why are being very careful and sceptical. Still, I even offered you some proof and am willing to offer you any proof possible that I am only on this forum with good intentions. However, when you don't reply to my PM's and instead make false accusations towards me in public I am, just like you, a little annoyed. My PM and chat are always open for a constructive talk with you, because I really believe we are both here with good intentions.

Reactions: orangepotato
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
When stories don't add up, there is usually a reason. When a newer individual accuses a more experienced individual (a mod nonetheless), there is usually a reason. In general when strife seems to appear, there is usually a reason.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
When stories don't add up, there is usually a reason. When a newer individual accuses a more experienced individual (a mod nonetheless), there is usually a reason. In general when strife seems to appear, there is usually a reason.
I haven't accused RainAndSadness a single time. I've been trying to sort this out via PM with him/her as there was mostly a misunderstanding, but talks have unfortunately not been very constructive. But again, my PM and chat box will always stay open for Rain, whether for this matter or something else.

@orangepotato Please note it was not RainAndSadness who added the link to the wiki. I don't know who did or who's the owner of the Mega account, apparently we are not allowed to know.

The thing is, I am convinced all three of us (me, Rain and Orangepotato) have good intentions, but due to some misunderstandings a whole drama happened which shouldn't have. Rain feels like I accused him/her and I understand where that misunderstanding comes from, but that is not my intention and never has been.

Hereby, if there is still so much doubt about me, I'm also allowing @Marquis or any other moderator to read all private conversations between me and Orangepotato and betweeen me and RainAndSadness. There simply is nothing to hide.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Rain added a mega.nz link that was owned by an account that was neither his nor anyone on this forum's.

You're once again spreading lies. I've told you repeatedly that I have nothing to so with the content of the suicide Wiki, that means I didn't add any mega.nz accounts. You're past the point where I would attribute any good intentions to your behavior. You have spread so much misinformation in the last few days I'm starting to think you're a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hennessy
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
You're past the point where I would attribute any good intentions to your behavior.
Are you insisting there was ever a point where this was different? You have been calling me a liar and fake news spreader since day one.

I agree OrangePotato shouldn't have posted that you have added the Mega link. As you told me via PM, you didn't even have wiki edit rights back then. I wonder though why we are not allowed to know who is the owner of the Mega account. If you don't know who is the owner of the account, maybe you might want to consider we are actually speaking the truth here.

I ask you once again: why would we both lie about this and if I wanted to spread misinformation or lies about you, why would I contact you first privately, keeping this "fake news" for myself?

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I never called you a "liar" or "spreader of fake news". I said your story doesn't add up (which I explained in detail before) and I said your claims about importing SN being illegal is misinformation. Thanks for once again, misrepresenting what I actually said. I'm done here.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
That's fake news. I suggest you stop spreading false information. You've been spreading these lies on several posts without submitting clear evidence.
Source: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/does-anyone-know-how-i-can-get-n.61420/#post-1162485

You've literally said, in the first post in this whole discussion, I'm spreading fake news, false information and lies. So yes, I interpret that as being called a "liar" and "spreader of fake news".

My (our) story about the PPeH PDF adds up fine. Regarding the import of SN, I have apologized for making that statement.

Last edited:
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Source: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/does-anyone-know-how-i-can-get-n.61420/#post-1162485

You've literally said, in the first post in this whole discussion, I'm spreading fake news, false information and lies. So yes, I interpret that as being called a "liar" and "spreader of fake news".

My (our) story about the PPeH PDF adds up fine. Regarding the import of SN, I have apologized for making that statement.

Well, you said the resource section "ON THIS SITE" contains a fake PPH. But it doesn't. This site =/= suicide wiki. Look, it's not my fault you didn't specify your claim when you made that accusation, my point stands - it was fake news. I even pointed you towards the right PPH back im February, you acknowledged that:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a.61386/#post-1137615
That was the last time I helped you regarding any resources. It doesn't seem to make much of a difference in your case anyway because for some reason, despite me directly showing you the location of my PPH, you still managed to find a 'fake' PPH. Good to know I'm wasting hours of my time to upload legit resources, just to deal with this nonsense. Why am I even doing this. Go buy the PPH yourself because taking it for free and then complaining about my attitude when I defend myself against such serious accusations that I upload fake resources, seriously, that's spoiled af.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I never called you a "liar" or "spreader of fake news". I said your story doesn't add up (which I explained in detail before) and I said your claims about importing SN being illegal is misinformation. Thanks for once again, misrepresenting what I actually said. I'm done here.
You said you never called me a liar of spreader of fake news. I give you a link to a post where you literally do. Instead of replying on that, you start bringing up the same arguments as you did via PM, arguments which I very respectfully replied on, but you ignored.

Yes, I did assume the Wiki is part of this site, even though hosted on a different domain. Look, there's a link "Wiki" to the top of the page. Click on that and there's a section "resources", containing links to the PPeH, listed in a very nice overview. Isn't it fair to assume a relativily new user might indeed mistake this with a resources topic, where your PPeH is listed somewhere in the middle of a long post, when people say "look at the resources"? Look at the other topics and you can clearly see I was confused.

That was the last time I helped you regarding any resources.
I regret that, but I respect this. Please note this is not the other way around. If you are ever open for a constructive talk, I will always be happy to help you with anything, if such situation ever occurs.

It doesn't seem to make much of a difference in your case anyway because for some reason, despite me directly showing you the location of my PPH, you still managed to find a 'fake' PPH.
The PPeH mentions to be very careful because of fake PDF's on the internet. At the time you sent me that link I was not aware this was YOUR PPeH and you have a good reputation on this forum for uploading legit sources. As you posted yourself at the very beginning of this topic, you should always double-check.

Good to know I'm wasting hours of my time to upload legit resources, just to deal with this nonsense. Why am I even doing this. Go buy the PPH yourself because taking it for free and then complaining about my attitude when I defend myself against such serious accusations that I upload fake resources, seriously, that's spoiled af.
I told you the same via PM: people, including me, DO appreciate your work. And again, I never accused you, that was a misunderstanding. Is it so hard to understand such misunderstandings can happen? I immediately made a post detailing there are 2 resources sections as soon as I figured that out, explaining there was some confusion, because I simply wasn't aware.

I did not accuse you and do not accuse you. I will put it in bold, once and for all:
THE PPEH (Jan 2021), UPLOADED TO GOOGLE DRIVE BY RainAndSadness AND LISTED IN A RESOURCES TOPIC ON THIS FORUM, IS LEGIT. RainAndSadness HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SCAM I'VE ORIGINALLY DISCOVERED, WHICH WAS A LINK IN THE WIKI TO A MEGA ACCOUNT NOT OWNED BY RainAndSadness, I FORMALLY APOLOGIZE TO RainAndSadness FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT WHAT "RESOURCES" MEANT. RainAndSadness IS CLEARLY DOING A LOT OF EFFORT ON THIS FORUM AND DESERVES RESPECT FOR THAT.

You sent me a PM telling me you'll remove your legit links so I'm satisfied. This is absolutely not what I want. I, and many other users, are thankful for your efforts. The real scammer who is most likely reading this is the only one you'll be satifying by removing your links.

What do I want? This is my proposal to resolve this issue: let's just have a chat between us two where we agree on not accusing each other. Instead, let's talk about how a misunderstanding like this can happen and how we can prevent it in the future. And please, do not remove your legit links because of something like this, because people ARE thankful for that, even though you do not feel that way right now.

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
There are versions of the PPeH that are circulating around that have fake email addresses and people are being scammed.

This is just an advisory for people to not automatically trust the emails listed in the PPeH, as they can easily be altered for any scammer to take advantage of.
the only good source is the one referenced on this site. that's all.

Nexuno

Nexuno

Specialist
Dec 9, 2020
Ehm so, to sum up, what is the reliable source?? I'm a bit confused... :eh:

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Ehm so, to sum up, what is the reliable source?? I'm a bit confused... :eh:
The PPH (version January 2021), uploaded by @RainAndSadness, is legit. You can find the email adress in the chapters about N.

You can find a link here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Nexuno
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'm gonna upload the most recent PPH edition very soon with the February and March updates. They contain a new chapter about lethal drug mixtures (as an alternative to N), which looks interesting if you have access to prescription drugs aka the darknet and a new gases chapter. It will take a while because copying the book is a lot of work but I'll let you know when it's done.

Last edited:
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I'm gonna upload the most PPH edition very soon with the February and March updates. They contain a new chapter about lethal drug mixtures (as an alternative to N), which looks interesting if you have access to prescription drugs aka the darknet and a new gases chapter. It will take a while because copying the book is a lot of work but I'll let you know when it's done.
Thanks a lot for this.

Reactions: RainAndSadness
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I'm gonna upload the most recent PPH edition very soon with the February and March updates. They contain a new chapter about lethal drug mixtures (as an alternative to N), which looks interesting if you have access to prescription drugs aka the darknet and a new gases chapter. It will take a while because copying the book is a lot of work but I'll let you know when it's done.
Alternatives to N sounds amazing. I have a long way to go before I can purchase N and I'd be devastated if it was seized, damaged in transit etc. Alternatives that are more accessible would be super helpful. Thank you for keeping the PPH upload up to date for us

Choronzon

Choronzon

Sep 23, 2020
Reading on the difficulty of keeping the PPeH pdf secure, I wonder why detached PGP signatures aren't in use to authenticate them? Or even an MD5 sum on the more trustworthy wiki site? That's how linux distributions protect their downloads from corruption and fraud.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Reading on the difficulty of keeping the PPeH pdf secure, I wonder why detached PGP signatures aren't in use to authenticate them? Or even an MD5 sum on the more trustworthy wiki site? That's how linux distributions protect their downloads from corruption and fraud.
I have proposed this to @RainAndSadness and I'm still more than willing to help her with this if she doesn't have this technical knowledge (I have no idea about her IT skills) and needs help with it. I believe her legit PDF has some kind of tampering protection already.

Still, be aware many, maybe most users on this forum have limited IT skills and have no idea what a hash or digital signature is, so this will only help a certain amount of users. But I believe a few other measures could be taken to make things a bit more clear for newer users and prevent them from downloading a wrong PDF.

One example: the URL to the legit PPeH is a Google Drive link, but the URL is quite cryptic. Using a simpler URL which is harder to spoof and redirects to Google Drive might add some benefit.

I'm always more than happy to help make sure other users don't get scammed, whether with RainAndSadness or someone else, besides any differences I had with someone in the past.

And again, to be clear, the legit PPeH can be found in this topic:

The link in the Wiki has been updated to the legit version as well, but Rain is currently working on adding the newest PPeH, so I guess she will tell us where we will be able to find once she has uploaded it.

Last edited:
B

Bamman

Can’t go back, why go forward?
Mar 31, 2021
I have proposed this to @RainAndSadness and I'm still more than willing to help her with this if she doesn't have this technical knowledge (I have no idea about her IT skills) and needs help with it. I believe her legit PDF has some kind of tampering protection already.

Still, be aware many, maybe most users on this forum have limited IT skills and have no idea what a hash or digital signature is, so this will only help a certain amount of users. But I believe a few other measures could be taken to make things a bit more clear for newer users and prevent them from downloading a wrong PDF.

One example: the URL to the legit PPeH is a Google Drive link, but the URL is quite cryptic. Using a simpler URL which is harder to spoof and redirects to Google Drive might add some benefit.

I'm always more than happy to help make sure other users don't get scammed, whether with RainAndSadness or someone else, besides any differences I had with someone in the past.

And again, to be clear, the legit PPeH can be found in this topic:

The link in the Wiki has been updated to the legit version as well, but Rain is currently working on adding the newest PPeH, so I guess she will tell us where we will be able to find once she has uploaded it.
If it's a mega NZ file to download the pph is that legit? Thanks.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
If it's a mega NZ file to download the pph is that legit? Thanks.
No. Again, use the one found in this topic:

You need to scroll down a bit, but the "January 2021" version is the newest one for now. This is the only one uploaded by @RainAndSadness and considered legit. There may be other valid sources, but at a minimum they are not verified.

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic and alown
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I think I'm also gonna chime in. As I've also been accused of altering the email address. For a while, I had the 2020 version saved into my google drive, which I've originally got it from MEGA.nz. And it took me a while to know there was the 2021 version (which Rain uploaded), which I copied and saved into my google drive folder (which I'm also accused of altering the email address). The entire time, I thought the PDF I had of the 2020 version was with the real address, not to say... I looked at it, but allegedly, I had a fake handbook. I honestly did not know it was fake, and it wasn't until earlier today that I was told that it was and that's when accusations are being thrown at me. I hope I don't get permabanned for something I wasn't responsible for, I'll admit, I did share the PDF, but like I said, I didn't know there was an issue with it. And I'll take responsibility of sending an outdated version, but as I've also said, I wasn't aware of the new book until I was looking at a post. Now to those who doubt me, I suggest you take the time to ask yourself this: What reason would I have to alter the email address? What would I have to gain from it? Do I look like I am clever enough to pull this off? My specialty is chemicals and plant poisons, not this!!! The main reason I download the handbook is mainly to take notes of certain methods to improvise with what I have, not to scam people! Hell, for the March 2020 edition, I saved it to look into the overhyped Korean method, which turned out to be an advanced form of ligature strangulation!

Now as evidence, I'll provide these two links of the 2020 version.

This is the link to the file I have.

And the next will he from the MEGA link.
Based on what I see, they're the fucking same email address. And I compared it side by sie with screenshots. Got that? They're identical!!! Take the time to check the details of each file the date and time in which they're uploaded, to all the pigheaded brainlets out there who insist on calling me a liar. ANY QUESTIONS??‽
Sorry for the language, I'm just really fucking annoyed. And god dammit! I have a right to be.

Sorry for the language, I'm just really fucking annoyed. And god dammit! I have a right to be.

*edit: I got so caught up in my rant that I forgot about the rule of not sharing images of the email. So, I deleted them. But links are still there to compare

Last edited: