• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
IMPORTANT: you shouldn't trust sources that have been given to you via PM. Right now some scammers are haunting this forum, please do NOT buy any substances from members in this forum and do not just blindly trust any email addresses that have been given to you in PM either. There is a chance it's fake. Several people reported being scammed after purchasing from one of those email addresses. Please consult staff if you're unsure about the authenticity of an email address.

Thank you.

Reactions: blue_muse, justsayin, leeloosnow and 3 others
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
IMPORTANT: you shouldn't trust sources that have been given to you via PM. Right now some scammers are haunting this forum, please do NOT buy any substances from members in this forum and do not just blindly trust any email addresses that have been given to you in PM either. There is a chance it's fake. Several people reported being scammed after purchasing from one of those email addresses. Please consult staff if you're unsure about the authenticity of an email address.

Thank you.
This is more important now more than ever.

Reactions: blue_muse, leeloosnow and rationaltake
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
This is more important now more than ever.
Indeed. I'm predicting many 'I've got D's email!' threads and posts by prolifers, scammers and LE.

Reactions: Zhendou and rationaltake