• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrainDamageFromMob

BrainDamageFromMob

Sep 19, 2023
Does anyone know how effective a full face scuba mask with built in regulator, connected to a pure nitrogen tank is?

I believe I could put the mask on, purge the O2 inside it by flushing it with pure nitrogen, then just taking normal breaths would work? A full face scuba mask with built in regulator would allow you to take in full breaths and exhale CO2 out of the mask, allowing only pure nitrogen to be breathed in with no build up of CO2.

Anyone have advice on this? I have read that some people worry about how air tight the mask is, but I imagine if its tight enough and/or use petrol jelly around the edges that I could prevent O2 from coming in. I have seen reports of this working online, but also some people nay saying it as not as effective. I just thought it would be more peaceful to be able to see clearly before passing out.

Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
I'll presume you don't have access to the search bar function yet and link you this.

BrainDamageFromMob

BrainDamageFromMob

Sep 19, 2023
I'll presume you don't have access to the search bar function yet and link you this.
Thanks for the link, I just got access I believe, can see search bar and chat now, thank you. I'm glad to see the scuba mask method works, as getting a SCBA mask seems to be harder.

F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
Thanks for the link, I just got access I believe, can see search bar and chat now, thank you. I'm glad to see the scuba mask method works, as getting a SCBA mask seems to be harder.
I'm not going with that method, but didn't hear of people finding it hard to find SCBA masks. Maybe depends where you live.