C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Just want to preemptively say that I'm not comfortable with sharing the source. Trust me I get how frustrating it is to try and find it. I'll only offer the advice to not bother with Google, DMC doesn't appear in Google results even with the complete name of the site.

After trying to find it ever since his original store was shut down (which I also found, but didn't order from while it was up), I finally found it a few days ago. After pondering for a few days, I decided to actually go ahead and make an order for 100g of SN (both because I am a larger person & because I want more than one chance at it).

It costed a lot more than I would have liked to pay, but its a price I was willing to pay for the relief of knowing I will actually have a way out if I come to the decision I want to take it. I am unlikely to use it as soon as I get it, I just want to know I have it in case things get too much for me. With fees and shipping, it cost me ~$120 Canadian to have it shipped to a PO box in Ontario. I didn't bother with paying extra for the express shipping since I won't be using it right away anyway.

Much to my surprise, my anxiety levels were not at the record high I expected when actually going through the ordering process. I was more concerned about screwing up Paysend than anything else (I used the "to a bank account" option, as the Mastercard/Visa options required information like his postal code which was not given).

I am a bit scared that customs might intercept my package and I'll get welfare checked, or worse get in trouble for smuggling (although I'd plead ignorance in either case). I do also have concerns around there being any other errors in the order process causing me to lose out on my order and the money I spent on it, but I'm far more worried about being caught.

I imagine that when I actually go pick up the package from the post office in a few weeks will be more anxiety provoking (although I do have a story made up in case the post office employee is chatty and curious about why I have a package from Ukraine). I am definitely worried about how I will bring the package home without any questions being asked by my family, although I've intentionally been more secretive about my packages' contents for some time now, so that I can keep any package's contents secret for any reason, not just ctb related things).

My order is still pending as of posting, but I will edit/post updates here when my order is processed, shipped, through customs, and I have it in my possession.

• Informative
Reactions: davidtorez, SVEN and GoatHerder
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
After trying to find it ever since his original store was shut down (which I also found, but didn't order from while it was up), I finally found it a few days ago. After pondering for a few days, I decided to actually go ahead and make an order for 100g of SN (both because I am a larger person & because I want more than one chance at it).

It costed a lot more than I would have liked to pay, but its a price I was willing to pay for the relief of knowing I will actually have a way out if I come to the decision I want to take it. I am unlikely to use it as soon as I get it, I just want to know I have it in case things get too much for me. With fees and shipping, it cost me ~$120 Canadian to have it shipped to a PO box in Ontario. I didn't bother with paying extra for the express shipping since I won't be using it right away anyway.
Congrats! It was a hefty price for me as well, and I paid for expedited shipping since I have no clue if I'll need to use it soon or not, so that was even more money. But I agree that it's worth it to have that peace of mind.
I am a bit scared that customs might intercept my package and I'll get welfare checked, or worse get in trouble for smuggling (although I'd plead ignorance in either case). I do also have concerns around there being any other errors in the order process causing me to lose out on my order and the money I spent on it, but I'm far more worried about being caught.
Being in Canada, that is probably a concern (at least from what I've seen), but hopefully someone with experience ordering from DMC in Canada can chime in and give you an actual answer. But the UK seems to be the worst offender for welfare checks so at least you've got that going for you, could be worse.

I'm not sure about customs though. But DMC is really good about shipping things properly and efficiently from what I've seen, so I don't believe you'll have any errors during the process.
I imagine that when I actually go pick up the package from the post office in a few weeks will be more anxiety provoking (although I do have a story made up in case the post office employee is chatty and curious about why I have a package from Ukraine). I am definitely worried about how I will bring the package home without any questions being asked by my family, although I've intentionally been more secretive about my packages' contents for some time now, so that I can keep any package's contents secret for any reason, not just ctb related things).
Fortunately, DMC ships it discreetly, so they won't be able to tell what it is nor will those who reside in your home. And I can't imagine a package from Ukraine is suspicious. What would they even think it is? Definitely not SN, as that's pretty much hidden knowledge found only on this forum and that will quite literally be the last thing on their mind. You could have a friend in Ukraine who's sending you a package with local snacks to try or something for all they know.

Reactions: davidtorez
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Being in Canada, that is probably a concern (at least from what I've seen), but hopefully someone with experience ordering from DMC in Canada can chime in and give you an actual answer.
I have seen posts on here saying they got DMC orders shipped perfectly in Canada without any issues, and while I haven't seen anyone on here say they've gotten welfare checked by ordering from DMC (from any country), it's still a pretty significant concern of mine.

You could have a friend in Ukraine who's sending you a package with local snacks to try or something for all they know.
Yeah but that's just not a realistic thing for me to do. The number of friends I have can be counted on one hand, and I'm known to be someone who keeps their personal information closely guarded.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I'm in Canada. Order from DMC was shipped very discreetly. Arrived without issue. You need not worry.

• Informative
Reactions: davidtorez and Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I have seen posts on here saying they got DMC orders shipped perfectly in Canada without any issues, and while I haven't seen anyone on here say they've gotten welfare checked by ordering from DMC (from any country), it's still a pretty significant concern of mine.
Well, I cannot tell you to let down your guard, as anything is possible. I suppose there's a chance you get one if it somehow gets held at customs.
Yeah but that's just not a realistic thing for me to do. The number of friends I have can be counted on one hand, and I'm known to be someone who keeps their personal information closely guarded.
True. But would the post office worker know that? That's what I was getting at. As for those in your household, that will probably be more tricky given what you've said. But if they never find out where the package is from, they probably won't get suspicious, especially considering that you created a pattern of behavior regarding hiding packages and being secretive. This time wouldn't be any different for them.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I'm in Canada. Order from DMC was shipped very discreetly. Arrived without issue. You need not worry.
Did you have it delivered straight to your house? I am using Flex Delivery through Canada Post for some additional privacy and control around getting the package home

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Update: got a tracking number a few hours after making my initial post, and it shows up as expected in my package tracking app

Reactions: ThatStateOfMind and davidtorez