• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Given the level of secrecy involved, I don't doubt A assumes huge risks in this trade. Moreover, the cost estimates given probably don't reflect what A has to pay to procure the substance.

you know what really sickens me? Philip nitschke. Such an obvious conman preying on the vulnerable. he deserves to be buried alive.

S

SickAndIll1

Jan 11, 2021
you know what really sickens me? Philip nitschke. Such an obvious conman preying on the vulnerable. he deserves to be buried alive.
Never found him to be a conman but then again I never looked into him too much, what is it that makes him suspicious to you?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
He publishes the only thing that I've read (there might be more) which describes ways to commit suicide and for that he offers a valuable and needed service.

Most of the ways he shows are not available to most people namely the drug section. His section on sodium nitrite has helped lots of people find a way out. He deserves a medal for that alone.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
You guys actually expect illicit drugs that have to be imported with a lot of risk to be sold at pharmacy prices?

considering that it's something that you are only going to buy once, so no return costumers in the vast majority of cases, and the fact that you have absolutely no way to get it "legally" in your countries, this is not such an overpriced substance.

As an example, I can get a small bag of cocaine in my country for less than two dollars, but if I were to buy the same in the US or europe the price will go over the hundreds of dollars, easily. That's how transportation affects drug prices.

Reactions: kite and adam&eve
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
I work in a vet clinic, so yes, it's true. But it is also true for all medical drugs. Medicine/drugs are often sold for at least 100x their cost price. It is not something specific to N. Anyone wants to research the cost price of insulin? You would be disgusted.

Reactions: Fragile
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
Never found him to be a conman but then again I never looked into him too much, what is it that makes him suspicious to you?
The Max Dog Brewing regulator kit costs $410 USD on his website.

You can literally buy the exact same oxygen regulator for ~$60 direct from the manufacturer. the brass adapters to fit it to the tank are what, $20?

So what are you paying that extra $330 USD for? The "Max Dog" sticker?

This "profit maximization" mentality is written all over the PPH/EI subscription model too. It's all totally in line with the cult-ish self promotion that he does.

I could go on, but i don't see the point. He's found his market, built his brand, and unless MAID becomes globally accessible, he will always have buyers. My issue is that he preys on the vulnerable, but that's the irrelevant moral grievance of one irrelevant person.

If someone wants to drink the kool-aid - hey, far be it from me to stop you. I have zero skin in the game, and zero intention to get into some dumb internet argument about such an obvious huckster.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I don't think it's expensive at all, Fair market Value is the agreed price between Buyer and Seller.

Reactions: kite
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
You guys actually expect illicit drugs that have to be imported with a lot of risk to be sold at pharmacy prices?

considering that it's something that you are only going to buy once, so no return costumers in the vast majority of cases, and the fact that you have absolutely no way to get it "legally" in your countries, this is not such an overpriced substance.

As an example, I can get a small bag of cocaine in my country for less than two dollars, but if I were to buy the same in the US or europe the price will go over the hundreds of dollars, easily. That's how transportation affects drug prices.

If I could buy N from someone locally I would be happy to pay what A is charging. My issue is that I'm not buying the equivalent of cocaine in the US for $100, I'm buying cocaine mailed from Colombia for $100 instead of $2. I pay the full price but still take all the risk of customs intercepting it.

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
What site does he sell on? Or do I just contact his email? I'm getting impatient to leave because I will not take SN.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
If I could buy N from someone locally I would be happy to pay what A is charging. My issue is that I'm not buying the equivalent of cocaine in the US for $100, I'm buying cocaine mailed from Colombia for $100 instead of $2. I pay the full price but still take all the risk of customs intercepting it.
That's a valid concern and I get where you're coming from.

I'll admit that the cocaine analogy is not a great one and I used it just to explain the price of these substances, it's true that you don't really have to order it directly from colombia, some people do however, but not in the kilograms, rather just small amounts very well hidden.

but I'd much rather get caught ordering N than ordering cocaine. I haven't read the first case of someone getting prosecuted by ordering N, but other drugs can fuck up your life if they get intercepted.

Reactions: greyhound
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
A's paying for the silence of a veterinarian, to provide him with a prescription, or a employee from veterinary drug store, maybe he makes the prescription himself.

There's a lot going on, if he's to get caught, he'll be in a pretty stiff spot.

It's worth it, in this case only.

Reactions: kite and adam&eve
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
In addition to risks mention above, A has a monopoly in the N market. I see the price of N continuing to rise unless other players decides to compete with him

pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
In addition to risks mention above, A has a monopoly in the N market. I see the price of N continuing to rise unless other players decides to compete with him
I wanna to ask, do you know if they need prescription in Bolivia to sell N?

I'd get a few vials for sure.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
What site does he sell on? Or do I just contact his email? I'm getting impatient to leave because I will not take SN.
If you're impatient then N is not the right option, it will take a lot of time to get N and also a lot of money.
he has an email, it's in the ppeh

Reactions: FailureGirl
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
If you're impatient then N is not the right option, it will take a lot of time to get N and also a lot of money.
he has an email, it's in the ppeh
I have the money so yeah leave me alone