• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
I've been reading about KN lately but I can't understand what it is, I don't think it's a mistake in writing SN but another substance and it's not listed here.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I've been reading about KN lately but I can't understand what it is, I don't think it's a mistake in writing SN but another substance and it's not listed here.
Potassium Nitrite (Kaliumnitrit) KNO2.

The effects r the same.

• Informative
Reactions: Placo
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
So KN and KNO2 are the same?
That's how I understand it if we talk about the same threads. Afaik someone CTBed with KN recently.

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
That's how I understand it if we talk about the same threads. Afaik someone CTBed with KN recently.
I also remember reading about a farewell thread with KN recently, but now I'm reading one that talks about KNO2 and I was wondering if it was the same substance.

KNO2 is for sure potassium nitrite, it's actually specified in the title.

So all we have to do is understand if KN is yet another substance or simply an abbreviation.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I also remember reading about a farewell thread with KN recently, but now I'm reading one that talks about KNO2 and I was wondering if it was the same substance.

KNO2 is for sure potassium nitrite, it's actually specified in the title.

So all we have to do is understand if KN is yet another substance or simply an abbreviation.
It's the abbreviation for KNO2 in this context to me. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense in this context. There's probably confusion bc of Potassium (= Kalium in other languages)?

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
It's the abbreviation for KNO2 in this context to me. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense in this context. There's probably confusion bc of Potassium (= Kalium in other languages)?
I also think they are the same substance, but considering how many chemical substances there are in the world I had doubts, in case we can always ask whoever opens the thread.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori