• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Do you actually have to go to Mexico to get N from A?
no, actually that is a myth, completely here there is no longer the facility to have it, before if it existed that the vets would see it but no longer, unless you look in places where they can make a scam

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
We aren't allowed to give personal information on people who have resources, so you'll have to also look at the peaceful pill handbook. We tend to use initials only, A, B, N
When I joined this site, I thought A referred to a river in Brazil, since that's where I saw SN listed. (I'm American.) In the context of SS, does A refer to the same river, or something else? (If you're not allowed to confirm or deny, just say it.)

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
When I joined this site, I thought A referred to a river in Brazil, since that's where I saw SN listed. (I'm American.) In the context of SS, does A refer to the same river, or something else? (If you're not allowed to confirm or deny, just say it.)
it refers to one of the people you can/could buy N from. i know more about SN but ive seen it around. some people say hes flaky, some say hes not. i dont see him being mentioned as much after all that though. i think last i heard he's gone. but again, i know more about SN this is just what ive picked up on by reading what other people say, im not sure what the status on him is now though.

Reactions: MyStateKilledMe
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
it refers to one of the people you can/could buy N from. i know more about SN but ive seen it around. some people say hes flaky, some say hes not. i dont see him being mentioned as much after all that though. i think last i heard he's gone. but again, i know more about SN this is just what ive picked up on by reading what other people say, im not sure what the status on him is now though.
Oh I see. So, A is a person, not a corporate entity. I mentioned "A" in reference to a river in Brazil multiple times; I hope I didn't confuse people. Because I did see SN sold there as a meat preservation product; people who hunt animals for food or raise cattle use it quite often.

Last edited:
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
SI - survival instinct

(In other contexts, it also means suicidal ideation.)
This one kept confusing me, took me a while to figure out it meant survival instinct.

S

snapdragon

May 24, 2022
This is for new users on here.

N stands for Nembutal. It's used in physician assisted suicide and to euthanize animals. You can find more information about it in the peaceful pill handbook.

We aren't allowed to give personal information on people who have resources, so you'll have to also look at the peaceful pill handbook. We tend to use initials only, A, B, N.

PPH or PePH or any variation is peaceful pill handbook.

SN stands for sodium nitrite. It's an inorganic salt. There's also more information in the PPH.

Ctb means catch the bus or to kill yourself.

If you want to find more resources, there is a resources pinned in the sanctioned suicide forum. You can also search megathreads. There are megathreads on getting N from A, one on SN, one on hanging, and others.

Feel free to add any that I missed.
Thank you! I was so confused

K

KevG

Jan 4, 2022
Is the Resource Compilation no longer working or for some reason am I blocked out?

Reactions: Kenya
K

Kenya

Sep 21, 2022
you probably forgot reading it, but you did reply to it. i'll send it again. (to find your past messages click on the mail icon just to the right of your name at the top right of any page)
Please send me as well. Tia.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
what does SI mean

booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
Here are the abbreviations I'd like to share (for new members).

OP is an abbreviation for Original Post or Original Poster
OT means Off Topic
Exit or EI is short for Exit International
SS is short for Sanctioned Suicide
H2S is short for Hydrogen Sulfide
What is Exit International?
what does SI mean
Survival instinct. Occasionally can mean self-injury.

A

AnonymousX

Aug 7, 2020
This is for new users on here.

N stands for Nembutal. It's used in physician assisted suicide and to euthanize animals. You can find more information about it in the peaceful pill handbook.

We aren't allowed to give personal information on people who have resources, so you'll have to also look at the peaceful pill handbook. We tend to use initials only, A, B, N.

PPH or PePH or any variation is peaceful pill handbook.

SN stands for sodium nitrite. It's an inorganic salt. There's also more information in the PPH.

Ctb means catch the bus or to kill yourself.

If you want to find more resources, there is a resources pinned in the sanctioned suicide forum. You can also search megathreads. There are megathreads on getting N from A, one on SN, one on hanging, and others.

Feel free to add any that I missed.
Sorry, I can't find the pinned resources!
veterinarians have access to Nembutal?
Yes, I heard that too. But I don't think they would just give you some!

0X1LoveStay

0X1LoveStay

I don’t want to die, I just don’t want to live.
Jun 6, 2023
I thought ctb was cease to breath

TheNeighboursKid159

TheNeighboursKid159

Have a nice day
May 12, 2023
Can someone please tell me what KLDNW stands for? People seem to use it as a #.
Sorry if there is an obvious way to find out but I can't figure it out.

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
always (always,, been here for less than a week,, it was close the book,. close the book why not? every story has to end, no spinoffs, cheap sequences. boring content.
Catch the bus,, ,where to? to be honest do we really know where we heading? close the book and stop staring at it , even if you don't have creativity enough to keep writing, or are not willing to write, it simply because youre the author of story isnt? every act led to this moment so therefore. its up to when you decide its time to close the book... sorry; juist got carried away since i think i'm the only tripping on it

H

Hardtime

Sep 21, 2023
No problem. Sorry I couldn't be much of a help. But if you go to the resources tab and go to the August 2018 or May 2018 version, you should see his name. It starts with an A. Or if I find it I'll message you.
Where is the resource tab? Can't find it 😳

F

fallenflower

Oct 18, 2022
I used to think it meant "cease to be".
I love that one 💕
Just download it in the Resources section for free on this forum. If you can't find it let me know and I'll post you the link. Cute avatar by the way.
I can't find it. I've tried and tried. It's starting to make me feel very old 🤦🏽‍♀️. Plz send me the link if you don't mind. Before I lose my mind. Thx

Last edited:
M

mikej340

Jan 20, 2024
Very helpful thanks. Now to find the Resources section…

ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
Anyone from UK seeking a travel buddy for trip to Lima Peru (one way) for N 🇵🇪