• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AtleastMyKdWontBe0

AtleastMyKdWontBe0

Apr 17, 2020
Is it possible to order SN online in Ireland. I did some googling and everything that showed up was just about curing meat, or charging ~€100 for 1kg.
And if it is possible, could someone PM me a reliable seller.
Also, could I order it to a parcel motel without it being searched, I have convictions for drug offences so I was thinking if I have a parcel motel under my name the Gardaí might somehow check it out? Idk how that would be possible but just overthinking.

mrbombastic

mrbombastic

May 10, 2020
It may be against the rules to request for contacts publicly.

Reactions: Kruger
AtleastMyKdWontBe0

AtleastMyKdWontBe0

Apr 17, 2020
I dunno I've seen other people doing it but they all say to PM cause you can't post The contact publicly.

Reactions: Saed
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I believe you can PM as it's private conversation. I was finding the same re: SN to Ireland. Difficult, back to original plan to end and find a bit of peace

mittensxx

mittensxx

Time to go
Nov 12, 2019
I live in Dublin and I got SN delivered to my house no problem. Took 2 weeks to arrive. I used the Polish supplier on Ebay. I'd say Parcel Motel is fine I used it to order some self-harm tools once and nothing happened.
hope that helps!

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I live in Dublin and I got SN delivered to my house no problem. Took 2 weeks to arrive. I used the Polish supplier on Ebay. I'd say Parcel Motel is fine I used it to order some self-harm tools once and nothing happened.
hope that helps!
Can you pm that site, be a great help that I can order it

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
hope that helps!
Hey I'm in Dublin too! Can you please give me the link to where you bought?

mysticeti2020

mysticeti2020

Nov 30, 2020
Hi, I am new here. I've being trying to order SN from different sites but without no success. Is it even possible to order SN in ireland these days? Seems like an impossible task :( any help would be greatly appreciated

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Hi, I am new here. I've being trying to order SN from different sites but without no success. Is it even possible to order SN in ireland these days? Seems like an impossible task :( any help would be greatly appreciated
I'm in Ireland and got SN no problem, I don't know of any source of SN in Ireland though, I got mine online, however I ordered mine a good few months back and the seller I bought from is no longer selling it

Reactions: mysticeti2020
mysticeti2020

mysticeti2020

Nov 30, 2020
I'm in Ireland and got SN no problem, I don't know of any source of SN in Ireland though, I got mine online, however I ordered mine a good few months back and the seller I bought from is no longer selling it
Thank you for quick reply. For some reason all international sellers from Amazon and ebay stopped selling SN :(( i don't know why is happening. Hope I will find it somehow. Once again thank you for giving me hope.

• Love
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Thank you for quick reply. For some reason all international sellers from Amazon and ebay stopped selling SN :(( i don't know why is happening. Hope I will find it somehow. Once again thank you for giving me hope.

Yeah a lot of sellers are now catching on to what's happening and have stopped the sale of it in their stores
I ordered mine from the well known craft site, but as I said the guy I bought from removed the product from his store, not sure if there's still sellers of it on there or not

• Aww..
Reactions: mysticeti2020
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah a lot of sellers are now catching on to what's happening and have stopped the sale of it in their stores
Yep, it was almost certain to become hard to get stuff, even 2-3 years ago when SN started getting more and more known.