• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
I find it completely ridiculous how for most people I (as a suicidal individual) need a "reason" to ctb. I really feel like its putting even more pressure on me cause it sound like i should have a "reason" to be able to act the way i want towards my own self.

It really sound like the "some get through worst" mentality. While imo just not wanting to experience all the pain that life is constantly bringing should be enough.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
You don't need to justify your feelings to anyone. Your own mortality is your own choice, you have the freedom to do whatever you want with it. I'm sick of the whole thing of needing a valid reason to do anything, why should we seek others approval? It's out own lives at the end of the day.

I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
It's definitely the "some get through worst" mentality, most of us are told we need a "good reason" to feel this way and if we don't have one, it means we are just "overreacting" and looking for attention, people think they can tell us who has the right to feel suicidal and who doesn't

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024
I find that for me personally, having, knowing, and remembering my reasons help me get into the right mindset for ctb.

A big part of this imo is being in the right mindset because you (realistically) only get one good attempt at this, and screwing up can be catastrophic.

You don't want to have doubts and try to "save yourself" only to end up with irreversable damage that makes shit worse. Just gotta take it easy and not rush/don't do it if I'm not ready or change my mind.

Just my humble opinion...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Honestly I don't understand why anyone would even want existence in the first place, I don't get what's supposedly so benefical and valuable about existence to justify suicide needing a "reason". In my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist no matter what, I'd never see a point to suffering in this meaningless existence I never would have chosen in the first place when ceasing to exist solves everything.

Reactions: haibane