• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Winston Churchill once said "Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required." and this is true especially in case of CTB attempts - nobody would help you kill yourself.

damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangstašŸ”„
May 5, 2024
higgs boson proves the higgs field, which further implies how it can give mass to fundamental particles, rip physicist Peter HiggsšŸ™

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I don't agree with "I think, therefore I am."
I don't think i can exist - i^2 = -1 - such a number can't be real!

Last edited:
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Lightning therapy is a variety of electroconvulsive therapy administered by God and it solves literally all health problems instantly if Doc Almighty decided to take their life and welcome them to heaven.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Over-medicalization is a serious problem - now doctors tell us what to do all the time, and we pay the price.

Reactions: 4am and Meteora
damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangstašŸ”„
May 5, 2024
Quickly! Hide! Andy's coming!!

disney pixar lol GIF

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Rational depression had been actually a sophisticated coping method in my childhood because I had been considered to be a spoiled brat who just needs tough love, and it helped me be meeker to avoid punishment.