• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
I have been planning for the ctb for almost a year now. My family situation rather messy, and yet I can't help but feel for them knowing how it go for them. I have already left the home today although I'm not doing it right now. I'm thinking of taking 4 days and then do it in some hotel. I have left message saying I'm leaving for my own and I don't want to be here. Haven't mentioned anything regarding this as it would cause me a problem.

I don't want to do it in a hurry. I want to do it precisely and to have a successful ctb.

Thing is I'm coward of the worst kind. I'm not just scared about suffering and all from SN, but also from the aftermath of my CTB. I also am scared if I'm found out before I even have a chance to do it. I'm scared about how miserable it will be for them. It's such a messed situation. My emotions are all over the place. I'm trying to distract myself with phone, messaging here, YouTube, but none makes my attention divert.

Is there actually something that could take my mind out of this for hours? If you have any suggestions just hit me up.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really believe that those who have fears are cowardly as suicide just isn't straightforward after all. But anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Sid19