C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
See post 11.

If OP passes out before drinking enough, they'll just wake up later, still alive.
how do you even do this though? we arn't talking about downing 3 2 litre bottles, just get it down yee.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
how do you even do this though? we arn't talking about downing 3 2 litre bottles, just get it down yee.

I think it just depends on person to person. Some people might take a sip and find it horrible.then not be able to take another sip for minutes possibly? I think you pass out pretty darn quick from the stuff(especially a good gulp!).

I can understand your thinking,I would just 'neck it' with my fingers over my nose! but i think certain people's conditions don't enable them to do this :(

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
so lets say i received 2 bottles? is one enough to do the job or do i need both?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
so lets say i received 2 bottles? is one enough to do the job or do i need both?

one bottle (100ml/6.5g) contains enough for the average person (although i'm unsure what an average person is lol). I think the 2 bottles is for people who weigh more. but in the assisted dying clinics they use 9g . The PPH say 6.5g is enough for a peaceful death.
Now if you had dolethal, one bottle would do 2 people, based on the PPH theory i'd say even 3 probably.but thats just my guess,it has 20g of N

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
one bottle (100ml/6.5g) contains enough for the average person (although i'm unsure what an average person is lol). I think the 2 bottles is for people who weigh more. but in the assisted dying clinics they use 9g . The PPH say 6.5g is enough for a peaceful death.
Now if you had dolethal, one bottle would do 2 people, based on the PPH theory i'd say even 3 probably.but thats just my guess,it has 20g of N
Damn im normal sized but fit and strong constitution so ill probs have to use both for peace of mind, shame because i wanted to gift one to a loved one with cancer.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Damn im normal sized but fit and strong constitution so ill probs have to use both for peace of mind, shame because i wanted to gift one to a loved one with cancer.

obviously how healthy you are will play some roll. but i imagine the whole average person is worked off a normal, healthy person. Don't quote me though on that!!

I think weight plays a part, hence the reason for 2 bottles. but i would guess the 6.5g for an average person,must be quite alot more than is really needed. they aren't going to of made it like 0.5g more than needed surely?

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
yeah true, one last question though is there any particular way to get the liquid out the vet bottle? never dealt with these sealed bottles for syringes before.,

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
yeah true, one last question though is there any particular way to get the liquid out the vet bottle? never dealt with these sealed bottles for syringes before.,

yep sure is, there is a video of it somewhere( can't remember their exact way). I remember they cut the metal part with scissors, the rubber stopper i imagine just stick something in it like a needle and pull out or push in(i don't think that would matter)

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
yep sure is, there is a video of it somewhere( can't remember their exact way). I remember they cut the metal part with scissors, the rubber stopper i imagine just stick something in it like a needle and pull out or push in(i don't think that would matter)
thanks mate very helpful...

semi related cant believe reading retards like this ... who the fuck drinks some and then the rest later? it's as bad as the recent spate of SN botch jobs. 1599241137833

Reactions: rt1989526
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
thanks mate very helpful...

semi related cant believe reading retards like this ... who the fuck drinks some and then the rest later? it's as bad as the recent spate of SN botch jobs.View attachment 43660

They didn't drink the whole bottle!!!! Ok they did, but over 2 days! it used to be used as a sleep aid. so when a person had a bottle and say took it over a week just as an example.they too took 6g and won't have died.

The problem with nembutal ,and part of why i imagine why it was banned was how easy it was to take too much and CTB. I don't know what doses they used to take of it but i imagine it was small over many days???

if my maths are right,i think from the article they took 4g (roughly). now we don't know what they weighed as well.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
excuse me, but what is "D"? some more refined N?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I've made contact with 'A'... We'll see where this goes

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
must be next to impossible to get your hands on then.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
well it is and it isn't. if you spend a lot of time surfing the web and are reasonably determined than i guess no, it isn't. C & A are the only somewhat verifiable ive found and I've been at this for a bit. And i've heard mixed things about A.
do you have it?

illbehave

illbehave

Sep 1, 2020
Would injecting liquid N be more effective if you have trouble drinking it?
I am newish but researched a bit.... I believe you would have to have an IV drip or something. Its not like oding on say heroin or etc. And you could not do that yourself.
I believe it is used to help with animal euthanesia. And there and a few steps to that, I have witnessed firsthand. MORE than ONE med is delivered to the animal, I believe.
If I am incorrect, let me know, all. (I do NOT think I am)

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
well it is and it isn't. if you spend a lot of time surfing the web and are reasonably determined than i guess no, it isn't. C & A are the only somewhat verifiable ive found and I've been at this for a bit. And i've heard mixed things about A.
do you have it?
wow. did you delete your last post or was that deleted by the moderator? that was quick

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
A quick heads-up.

I've seen two screenshots now from different people that recently made contact with A. They both received the same canned e-mail (T address) with new, lower prices for the N. One of them contacted A to ask about the price changes. A's reply was that he has run out of D so for now at least, he's back to selling Pisa.

Pisa (the factory, the brand) went out of business a while ago. This is why A switched to D. Which must mean that the Pisa bottles are from an older batch. Pisa remains lethal for up to 4/5 years after production date so this is not necessarily a huge problem but keep it in mind if you decide to contact A. Ask him for the production date of the bottles.

Also, one bottle of D is enough for one person but one bottle of Pisa (100 ml) contains 6.3 grams of pentobarbital and that is pushing it for a (reasonably) healthy adult. Keep this in mind too.

I have no idea if D will return.

Reactions: Busdriver and SnowStroller
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
A quick heads-up.

I've seen two screenshots now from different people that recently made contact with A. They both received the same canned e-mail (T address) with new, lower prices for the N. One of them contacted A to ask about the price changes. A's reply was that he has run out of D so for now at least, he's back to selling Pisa.

Pisa (the factory, the brand) went out of business a while ago. This is why A switched to D. Which must mean that the Pisa bottles are from an older batch. Pisa remains lethal for up to 4/5 years after production date so this is not necessarily a huge problem but keep it in mind if you decide to contact A. Ask him for the production date of the bottles.

Also, one bottle of D is enough for one person but one bottle of Pisa (100 ml) contains 6.3 grams of pentobarbital and that is pushing it for a (reasonably) healthy adult. Keep this in mind too.

I have no idea if D will return.

So you're suggesting contacting A and asking him for the D?

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
So you're suggesting contacting A and asking him for the D?
I'm suggesting that you ask clearly what he is selling right now (Pisa or D) if you decide to contact him.
If the answer is Pisa, ask for the production date and keep in mind that one bottle of Pisa contains less pentobarbital than one bottle of D.

Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

Where does the info that the manufacturer of Pisabental went out of business come from ? Is it verified because the website is still online

Reactions: Busdriver