• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Thank you for sharing this with us, and for being there with her during her last moments. @Lilacmoon's posts were always very sweet to read, so I'm happy she was able to get the peace she deserved. Of course, it's still upsetting to know how much pain she must've been going through to reach that point. But I just hope she's resting peacefully now. :heart::heart:

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Thanks for the @MiseryLovesMyCompany thread. I am shocked. He had read some publications of the lilacmoon although he did not know her. I hope you rest in peace.

FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
Rest in peace Lilacmoon, you were a lovely soul to see and chat to. I hope you find peace along the full moon tonight. May you find the happiness you needed on the other side. Tears are definitely shed, but now you don't need to feel pain anymore.

Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
Sorry to break this sacred thread but I wasn't there at the time. Rest in peace Lilac. I guess it's live fast and die young.

Last edited: