• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

enigmática saudade

enigmática saudade

Ô Mort, vieux capitaine, il est temps!
Jun 27, 2019
Life is full of regrets. Futile regrets.
In the middle of countless sleepless nights, I tortured my distorted brain with regrets. Tears in my eyes dissolved into the glistening snowflakes. Snowflakes in the desperate darkness melted in the glistening moonlight. Insurmountable pain was an unquiet stream that flowed abruptly through my veins. Inside the pain, a subtle hue of translucent white existed like the snow and the moon. This was the time when I reminisce about your beauty and melancholy.
I remember when I first met you. You stared at me with your beautiful dark eyes full of innocence. Unlike other people of your age, your eyes possessed the nature of the clearest purity.
I had never discovered this kind of purity before. I also remember the slight somber tone inside your seemingly innocent glance. The inexplicable melancholy was the rhythm that concealed deeply inside your heart. Your straight dark hair was like the lonely night when I was alone with my own solitude. The night could gradually transform into a sweet poem. A poem that was full of the saddest sweetness of an adolescent's precocious and immature ruminations.
In the dark night, I agonized over the fact that you would probably disappear forever in my life. My tears sang a speechless song about my own flaws, weakness, and absurdity. My tears dropped into the tranquil snow. My tears flew through the tender moon. The vague silhouette of my tears, the snowflakes, and the moonlight mingled with each other. The silhouette was the reflection of your little hands - your hands are as small as mine - playing on the piano in the absolute silence. The silhouette was your smile. The silhouette was the pain in my heart that dived into an abyss. An abyss of intangible darkness.
Days and nights. Days and nights are both times of endless torture for me. Yet, nights possess the enigmatic and inescapable power of beautiful melancholy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Orin, SinisterKid, Temporarilyabsurd and 2 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
You have a beautiful way with words

Reactions: sólstafir
enigmática saudade

enigmática saudade

Jun 27, 2019
I'm a new member here.
And I'm not good with social situations.

Reactions: sólstafir
enigmática saudade

enigmática saudade

Jun 27, 2019
I always feel guilty for what I did to my friend

enigmática saudade

enigmática saudade

Jun 27, 2019
I know but I just can't stop feeling bad about myself. I've made really huge mistakes.
I guess borderline personality disorder had to do with some of my behaviors.

Last edited: