Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I found this rather twisted story recently and it piqued my curiousity. I've seen Chloroquine Phosphate mentioned around here but I've never seen a story where it was used to murder someone. Some of the details around the case are rather bizarre. I hope they prosecute this woman to the fullest extent.

"The Mesa City Police Department's homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, the Arizona man whose wife served him soda mixed with fish tank cleaner in what she claimed was a bid to fend off the coronavirus.

friends of Gary Lenius told the Free Beacon they were skeptical he would knowingly ingest fish tank treatment

they described Lenius as a levelheaded retired engineer and recounted a troubled marital relationship that included a previous domestic assault charge against his wife

Gary was a very intelligent man, a retired [mechanical] engineer who designed systems for John Deere

Wanda Lenius "would constantly berate Gary in public

Campaign finance records show that Wanda Lenius has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the past two years"

Source - https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/...th-of-arizona-man-from-chloroquine-phosphate/

Reactions: Poptart and Yomyom