• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
1) Does the fact that I'm vegan and take B12 and D3 supplements affect the process in any way?

2) How many grams of SN should I take if I'm short and thin/underweight? I know the recommended dose is now 25g, but I think that would be a bit excessive/overkill for someone like me. Is it OK to take, say, 20g in my case?

3) Is there a way to get metoclopramide or another equally effective AE without the hassle of going to the doctor, lying to them, and all that? Can I somehow buy it online without a prescription? I suppose the answer is no, but I think it's worth asking.

---
Anyhow, those are the only questions I can think of at the moment. If there's anything else, I'll probably waste everyone's time with yet another thread. Thank you all very much for your time and energy.

Reactions: prettycvnt
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Reactions: Daxter_87, Ninja_Master, Talvikki and 1 other person