Status
Not open for further replies.
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I really don't know what I can answer more on any of this statements. They all have been clearly answered in my previous statements.
1. The encouragement of people to die I answered already that: it is fine to do that IF they choose to die . It is alright because this is a pro-choice website.
2. The "lost in translation" bit stated that I might have misunderstood any of your statements. Yours and Bipolarguy. Wich I didn't.

It really isn't that hard to understand. unless you just don't like admitting your wrong. you obviousley don't understand and haven't been paying attention as you accused me priviousley of, so pointless continuing the conversation.

My conversation had nothing to do with what you and the OP were talking about.

It was about what you accused me of which was quite frankly total BS, if you going to accuse someone of something at least get your facts like and as you say pay attention

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@checkouttime and @SipSop, respectfully, so that the thread doesn't get closed, would you consider taking it to PM or your walls?

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
It really isn't that hard to understand. unless you just don't like admitting your wrong. you obviousley don't understand and haven't been paying attention as you accused me priviousley of, so pointless continuing the conversation.

My conversation had nothing to do with what you and the OP were talking about.

It was about what you accused me of which was quite frankly total BS, if you going to accuse someone of something at least get your facts like and as you say pay attention
I'm fine admitting when I am wrong.
It is not like I run out of it or I get lowered in any shape or way or something like that if ai admit that I am wrong.
We are just guys from internet.
My whole point was to defend the good name of this website, wich helped me greatly.
I think my points were valid.
@checkouttime and @SipSop, respectfully, so that the thread doesn't get closed, would you consider taking it to PM or your walls?
I'm pretty much done.
Unless they start it again.
I made my points clear as spring water. I do not have anything else to add.
I won't start again, talk about it if they do not provoke me again.
Good enough?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.