• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Ah yes, the decade of my formative years. Got plenty to share, but I'll try not to spam too much in too short a time.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
There are so many songs that I reminisce about, but didn't actually like when they were new, but since they represent a better time in my life, I have a feeling of nostalgia for them anyhow - I'm sure others feel the same for songs that they heard in their youth.

One song that I like is Real McCoy's "Run Away" - here it is:

Another song that I remember fondly is Ace of Base's "Life Is a Flower":

For anyone who's interested, I was born in 1987, so I'm basically a 90's kid.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Garbage - The World Is Not Enough .

Madonna -Frozen.

Backstreet boys -Everybody.

And Michael Jackson 's songs , of course.
Michael was a visionary, that earth song video always puts a tear in my eyes. Gone to soon, too good to be on this planet. I miss him, I got to know his songs because my nanny was a huge fan, was Always listening to MJ. So when I grew up became a fan. BSB have amazing albums where each song from beginning to end are all amazing, like MJ.

Live Free or Die

Live Free or Die

A wise man can always be found alone.
Jan 12, 2022

As someone who grew up in the 90s, I could post hundreds of songs I think are amazing in here lol. I could post at least 20 Metallica songs alone 😆

Last edited:
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Ugh love that 90s cheese... some favorites:

Blind Melon - No Rain
Toadies - Possum Kingdom
Everclear - Santa Monica
Tonic - Open Up Your Eyes
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away
Live - The Dolphin's Cry
Fuel - Shimmer
Sponge - Plowed
The Offspring - She's Got Issues
Eve 6 - Inside Out
Green Day - Longview

Everything from STP, AIC, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, plus a lot of the stuff already mentioned and countless others. Just plug any of these into your fav streaming platform's algorithm and ride the nostalgia. :sunglasses: