• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Mosh pits were sick in the late 90s. Saw both Slipknot and Machine Head on tour together. The energy both bands had from youth and drugs just blows away their live shows today... So here are the live versions from that era.

Machine Head - Desire to Fire This was their opener for this tour. Needless to say "1, 2, FUCK THIS PLACE UP" is one of the sickest ways to open a show ever!

Slipknot - (sic) Corey Taylor was a game changer for this band. I've never been able to get through MFKR, but I listened to their self titled album non-stop for a month when it came out. Definitely no where near Iowa, but has some great songs to get the crowd pumped.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Stabbing Westward - "Save Yourself"

Damn, you beat me to that one. Saw Stabbing Westward a couple years back - truly awesome show!

Stabbing Westward - Shame "Once I swore I would die for you But I never meant like this"

Stabbing Westward - Lies "I was searching for some answer in your eyes I find malicious laughter, hate, And lies, fucking lies!

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
The nineties, when I was in my twenties (born 1970), and all but certain I wouldn't survive them. So many of the songs cited here were my consolers.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I'm going to vote for this song, You and Me Song by Swedish power pop band The Wannadies; originally released in 1993 then revived a few years later for the Romeo & Juliet movie soundtrack. Even back then I always wanted it played at my funeral as it captured the spirit of the life of togetherness I always yearned for.

So much more to add though. The amount of variety within top 40 was so awesome back then. Reggae (Inner Circle - Sweat), blues (Gary Moore - Still Got the Blues), power ballads (eg. Heart - All I Wanna Do, Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed to Live Without You, Roxette - Fading Like A Flower), New Age (Enigma - Sadeness), metal (Metallica - Enter Sandman), techno, rock, rap, fusions like rap-metal (Rage Against The Machine - Killing In the Name Of), and all backed by mainstays like MJ or Bon Jovi. Where did it all go?

Last edited:
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022

and this one which wasn't released in the 90s but features on their 1994 compilation album so it basically counts

Last edited: