• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
@Silenos love your freestyle song above do you remember this one?
Oh yeah. Haven't seen/heard it since back in the day, on the music channels on tv.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
yes Bigie was amazing. This song I'm posting next makes me teary. Hope we still had time to save the planet. 🌍 Michael Like it or not, was a visionary.

I was going to post some US West Coast rap too, but considering they are all convicted rapists and woman beaters, I'm not going to promote them in any way. I'll stick to East Coast and South.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I was going to post some US West Coast rap too, but considering they are all convicted rapists and woman beaters, I'm not going to promote them in any way. I'll stick to East Coast and South.
ok so I read your comment with attention, yeah a bit heavy maybe to play here :)

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Does it get any more 90s than this? (The opening is literally a diss at the 1980s; the same nonsense lyric from Def Leppard's Rock of Ages)...

A song I wish I could hate, but somehow cannot..clearly a moral failing on my part. (Those drum machines, though, gah.)

A Country song, because, why not? Always preferred this cover to the Dire Straits original; the moral failings continue to pile up.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
My ex- said Ministry sounded like a washing machine on spin cycle. Guess that's why she's my ex.

You think of Megadeth as an 80s band. This song proves you wrong. (Damn, those lyrics.)

Always thought this would be a cool song to end it all to, for some reason:

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020

My ex- said Ministry sounded like a washing machine on spin cycle. Guess that's why she's my ex.

You think of Megadeth as an 80s band. This song proves you wrong. (Damn, those lyrics.)

Always thought this would be a cool song to end it all to, for some reason:

Love the trainspotter movie and soundtrack. Great choice!.