• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Ambition makes you look pretty ugly
Kicking, squealing Gucci little piggy
You don't remember, you don't remember
Why don't you remember my name?
Off with his head, man, off with his head, man
Now do you remember my name? I guess he does!
(When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all)

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I know this is dumb but I cant figure out how to post a link from YouTube. :pfff: Hi @not-2-b-the-answer , can you help me?

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
Same thing right now. I dont see a way to pull up YouTube from the response bar and i also dont see a way to copy a link from youtube its self.

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Ok ... When you are on the YouTube page tap the youtube.com./watch
This should highlight the link. This brings up 3 symbols at the right. At least mine does.
Tap the center one. (Should look like pages)
If your using the keyboard on the screen it should show it at the top of it.
Then all you have to do is make sure you have enough space. I usually scroll down a line or two and then press the top. Should say https://
I have a few windows open at once to do this. BTW after I highlight the link then I go back to the thread I want to post it in.

Also but not required, I post a few links cuz some don't work. Could be copyright issues or some people don't allow their videos to be linked to other sites.
Or if you're tablet has a regular keyboard you can also cut & paste. I can probably tell you how to do that also.
I should be on for awhile yet if you have any more questions.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
Passersby

Passersby

Aug 29, 2019
Ok. Thanks. Lets see if this works. I'll start with this one.

I didnt see the 3 symbols you were talking about with the one that looked like a page though. After I click on the video at the bottom i can click on share and it lets me copy the address and then paste it into here. I think this will still work but it isn't the best way since it only has the link and doesn't show the videos. Let me know if it works. I might figure out a better way soon.
Thanks Not-2-be!

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Ok. Thanks. Lets see if this works. I'll start with this one.

I didnt see the 3 symbols you were talking about with the one that looked like a page though. After I click on the video at the bottom i can click on share and it lets me copy the address and then paste it into here. I think this will still work but it isn't the best way since it only has the link and doesn't show the videos. Let me know if it works. I might figure out a better way soon.
Thanks Not-2-be!

Cool. There are probably other ways to post links. I used to highlight, cut and paste when I I had a laptop.

Reactions: Passersby
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
MC 900 Ft. Jesus - "The City Sleeps"

Note: A 900-foot-tall Jesus sounds like the most terrifying kaiju in existence.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
A Valentine's Song
It won't happen for me but maybe someone else will be lucky.

Mary Chapin Carpenter-Grow Old With Me :heart:

Grow old along with me
The best is yet to be
When our time has come
We will be as one
God bless our love
God bless our love
Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun
When the day is done
God bless our love
God bless our love
Spending our lives together
Man and wife together
World without end
World without end
Grow old along with me
Whatever fate decrees
We will see it through
For our love is true
God bless our love
God bless our love

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I do like this remix of Wannabe. Maybe it's cuz the vocals sound funny.:wink:

They were huge, but became too greedy like most humans. They could have had much more success. Now they are no ones like us. Except for Victoria, that one is well settled. Saw he in real life one day, her skin is nothing that shows in the magazines trust me. I've seen it In real life. But all the best to her, never smiles .Prob a trademark lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8975

Okay Okay. It's time a true 90's boi disgraced the lack of grace by gracing this thread with my graceful presence. Yes, it is I, 90's kid...I mean PIKA!

(more 90s rap/hip hop l8r sk8r...)

(such a classic song from my child...always made me sad.)
(This is my love song...the one I always wanted to play for someone I love...I never got to. Preferably while kissing :pfff:)
(played a lot when my mom would drive me over the state I'm from.)
(First heard this when I was 8 years old at an ice skating summer camp. First time I learned to skate. This cute girl with glasses had a crush on me :ahhha: I remember she was asking me if I liked her while we were putting on our skates :pfff: Oh how I miss my youth ;-;)
(Such a defining song of the 90s, my life...and who I am. I can't tell you how many times I heard this playing over and over while traveling with my mom by car and train across the United States. To such beautiful scenes of trees, mountains, forests, woods, rivers and oceans. Ironic is classic 90s Americana.)
(Love me? I'm CUTE! XD)

pikachu-dance.gif

BONUS: This song apparently was first made in the late 80s but officially released in the 90s. So didn't wanna include it in the above 10 :)

PikAchu ^_^

Last edited by a moderator: