hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
I'm just so nervous that I'm going to fail. I'm doing everything I can not to and I'll have my backup glass ready to drink. I just hope my husband forgives me. So many thoughts and emotions are going through my head today. I'm supposed to be working today but I can't, my brain is going to crazy. Thankfully I'm working from home today. I'm for sure at peace with my decision.
Before you do it, adequate preparation is required. Like me, I thought I had everything prepared, but I was so wrong. I'm always unlucky, even CTB.

Reactions: Idontmatter
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I've given up on doctors. They make me feel crazy honestly. I kept postponing holding out hope that I might feel better but I've lost all motivation. Im far from lazy but I can't get myself up to do anything. My only relief now will be to die.

I don't have any kids. My legacy isn't worth living on anyway
Doctors are clueless and blame victims of society's cruelty. I don't have kids either. I'm happy to know you.

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
Before you do it, adequate preparation is required. Like me, I thought I had everything prepared, but I was so wrong. I'm always unlucky, even CTB.
I've definitely been preparing. I've got my scale, measuring glasses, painkillers, I have an over the counter ae but it's at least something. That backup glass of sn seems to be the key. I'm spending time with our dog today. He is helping me keep calm today

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Hollowillow and outrider567
hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
I've definitely been preparing. I've got my scale, measuring glasses, painkillers, I have an over the counter ae but it's at least something. That backup glass of sn seems to be the key. I'm spending time with our dog today. He is helping me keep calm today
That's good! It seems that your determination is very strong. If you do, I hope you can do it the first time and succeed.
How nice! You have a dog that can keep you calm. Where's your husband?

Reactions: Hollowillow and Idontmatter
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
That's good! It seems that your determination is very strong. If you do, I hope you can do it the first time and succeed.
How nice! You have a dog that can keep you calm. Where's your husband?
He is at work. We are going to dinner tonight, sadly he won't know that this will be his last with me.

hatehypocrisy

hatehypocrisy

Sep 12, 2022
He is at work. We are going to dinner tonight, sadly he won't know that this will be his last with me.
How sad...
I envy you, you have a husband and a dog to accompany you before you go.

• Love
Reactions: Everlong, Hollowillow and Idontmatter
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Thinking of you at this time.

• Love
  • Hugs
S

Saturn's Rings

Sep 15, 2022
Good luck...lots of love x

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
I have all of my suicide goodies all packed up. I'll be having to pack clothes that I won't need so that I keep the illusion that I'm going on a business trip. I think I'm more nervous than I am scared. Thanks to all of you for putting up with me on this journey and helping me keep my nerves lowered. It's almost over, about 3 pm eastern time Sunday I'll be drinking the sn and finishing up my journey to either an after life or to non existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Everlong, TheDoomedDoomer and Hollowillow
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
Trying to be sociable on a Friday night when you are about to ctb is a pain in the ass. Trying to tough it out since it's my last night with my husband.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Trying to be sociable on a Friday night when you are about to ctb is a pain in the ass. Trying to tough it out since it's my last night with my husband.
If it's a pain and not a sorrow then I think you're making the right decision. I wish you peace 🌸 Thank you for sharing with us.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The only thing I would caution you about is not acting or saying anything different to your husband, or anyone else, that could tip them off that something may be up. Sometimes that kind of thing just happens organically, especially in a situation like this, and it you may not have control blurting out something inadvertently, that gives your plans away, or, at least, raises suspicions. I think rehearsal is your friend in this case.

• Love
I

Idontmatter

Oct 25, 2021
The only thing I would caution you about is not acting or saying anything different to your husband, or anyone else, that could tip them off that something may be up. Sometimes that kind of thing just happens organically, especially in a situation like this, and it you may not have control blurting out something inadvertently, that gives your plans away, or, at least, raises suspicions. I think rehearsal is your friend in this case.
I definitely agree. Everything is going as it normally does so he doesn't suspect anything. Makes me feel guilty but it has to be this way sadly

Reactions: Euthanza
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Must you do it? It seems that there's someone who loves you very much here on Earth.