Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I've decided to ctb during May I'm still not sure when (the day) I'm most likely going to be looking for an opening and by that I mean when my family goes camping or something. Because I 1- don't want them to "save" me. 2- Im planning on calling the police so they find me before my parents do. Im thinking of May because my birthdays in April and I really don't want to turn 21 however if I cant find a opening during May then Ill have to suffer one more time before I leave I suppose. I remember once I was felt highly suicidal in the past and I decided to message a hotline (I don't like phone calls) anyways about 3-4 hours later they sent the police to my house at like 6 in the morning so I'm hoping for something like that to happen when I ctb. Like I don't want them to come right away incase they manage to "save" me but I don't want my family to find me first yknow, I don't want to traumatize them from the sight of my body. My way of suicide will be hanging or another method of strangulation (can't remember what it's called) I don't want to be "rescued" as I'm highly aware of the damage hanging will effect me if I survive. I'm kinda scared of survive my attempt. I'll most likely keep everyone updated on my attempt. I also might have some questions along the way. Like seriously someone in Australia send me a link for a good rope. There is a Bunnings near me so I can easily get one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Redacted24, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
That makes two of us kind of. If there's another side I'll see you there I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mx_Pathetic and Reuthry
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. Good luck :-) I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best of luck and hope you find peace on your journey.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.