• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

staticdepression

Jan 18, 2024
Hi fellow travels.
I've read almost all the popular methods here.
CO seemed to be the easily accessible and most peaceful, at least for me.
Tried jumping too never had the balls to press space. Tried cutting too, same thing.

So 6 months ago I tried CO poisoning.
I took a couple of painkillers then I burned charcoal and put the red product in my very small bathroom and sat there watching TikTok.

After some time breathing got really really hard so SI kicked in and I exited the room.

I was very dizzy and weak so just lied on the ground and had trouble breathing and I felt I was dying and all I could think was "I don't wanna die" until I recovered after half an hour. Did not call ER.

Anyways...
Headaches and dizziness and hot room were bearable but why did I feel suffocation like that?
Too much CO? Do I need to leave some oxygen in the room to not be suffocated by co, just poisoned by it?
Maybe should've waited more on charcoal to burn more and become "ashy" and not so red?

Before charcoal, about a year ago, I tried gas heater as well,
I removed it's ventilators and sealed the windows and doors..
So I was breathing all the "products" as I fell asleep.
All that happened was I woke up to a very hot room with headaches and dizziness so I opened the windows..
CO2 was worse than Co I guess...

I have done research, in my country many people die in their sleep with co poisoning simply by their faulty heater.
But why didn't it work for me?
I want to try with a heater again to make it look like an accident
Will it work if I take heavy sleeping pills?
Will it work if I don't turn the heat too high to avoid the hot room?

I wanted to share story of my recent attempts and I appreciate it if someone have done research about this and can answer my questions. I haven't had success on searching nor attemting.
I even fail at ctb, imagine my life...

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
another user here had a similar experience trying to use charcoal. i'd personally advise CPAP machine + helium tank as an alternative if u can afford it, it's all online.

& yeah, i'd imagine taking a bunch of sleeping pills beforehand & waiting till u feel drowsy to start the process would help. then you'd be unconscious, or @ least you'd be unconscious b4 it starts to feel suffocating.

Last edited:
Reactions: staticdepression
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I can only imagine you'd need to be asleep during the process. Heavy dose of sleeping pills and maybe a wasting off alcohol to bring inhibitions down even more.

S

staticdepression

Jan 18, 2024
another user here had a similar experience trying to use charcoal. i'd personally advise CPAP machine + helium tank as an alternative if u can afford it, it's all online.

& yeah, i'd imagine taking a bunch of sleeping pills beforehand & waiting till u feel drowsy to start the process would help. then you'd be unconscious, or @ least you'd be unconscious b4 it starts to feel suffocating.
I want to make it look like an accident.
And I'm poor so co seems best if I just don't wake up..
What are best OTC sleeping pills?
I can only imagine you'd need to be asleep during the process. Heavy dose of sleeping pills and maybe a wasting off alcohol to bring inhibitions down even more.
Alcohol is illegal in my country:))
It's hard to find but not impossible.
Any good OTC sleeping pills?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
my 1st attempt was to od'd on Unisom & it was v nice. conscious 1 moment, gone the next. when i woke up in the hospital after i had no adverse effects from it, just felt like the worst hangover ever. i'd advise u to take a lot of them, to be as sure as u can that you'll knock out.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023

Enough Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) would be pretty effective.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Headaches and dizziness and hot room were bearable but why did I feel suffocation like that?
Too much CO?
The concentration of CO can't be "too much", since the higher concentration you have, the sooner you lose consciousness. CO can cause unpleasant perceptions at low concentrations when it acts slowly. Besides, when you burn charcoal, you produce a lot of carbon dioxide in addition to carbon monoxide, and the excess of CO2 can induce the sense of suffocation. People who suggest the charcoal method often forget to mention this little nuance.
Do I need to leave some oxygen in the room to not be suffocated by co, just poisoned by it?
A lack of oxygen is actually what you need to produce CO efficiently. Incomplete combustion takes place when a large part of O2 is converted to CO2 and the remaining concentration of O2 becomes insufficient for complete combustion where CO2 is the main product.

This doesn't mean that you have to rely on low O2 within the entire room though. If you burn charcoal inside some small fireproof box with a limited ventilation, you can make an oxygen-depleted environment there within a reasonably low time, so the ratio between produced CO and CO2 could be good enough for passing out without a severe discomfort.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023

I had to ask when my curiosity was piqued. Which country do you live in?
You can also easily make alcohol yourself. All you need is yeast and sugar

S

staticdepression

Jan 18, 2024
The concentration of CO can't be "too much", since the higher concentration you have, the sooner you lose consciousness. CO can cause unpleasant perceptions at low concentrations when it acts slowly. Besides, when you burn charcoal, you produce a lot of carbon dioxide in addition to carbon monoxide, and the excess of CO2 can induce the sense of suffocation. People who suggest the charcoal method often forget to mention this little nuance.

A lack of oxygen is actually what you need to produce CO efficiently. Incomplete combustion takes place when a large part of O2 is converted to CO2 and the remaining concentration of O2 becomes insufficient for complete combustion where CO2 is the main product.

This doesn't mean that you have to rely on low O2 within the entire room though. If you burn charcoal inside some small fireproof box with a limited ventilation, you can make an oxygen-depleted environment there within a reasonably low time, so the ratio between produced CO and CO2 could be good enough for passing out without a severe discomfort.
Thank you. Very well explained!
So it can be peaceful if done right.

Next time I'll heavily sedate and enter the room after the concentration gets high.

Gas heater is the small fireproof box. it's ventilation is already limited but can be limited even more. The one I have is old and without any sensors.
And unlike charcoal I won't run out of natural gas after some hours.
Hope I'm not missing anything this time
I had to ask when my curiosity was piqued. Which country do you live in?
You can also easily make alcohol yourself. All you need is yeast and sugar
I live in Iran. :c
If I wasn't antisocial af I could easily buy it. It's not essential tho.

Soo I just mix them and there's alcohol??
How did I not know about this!
I'll try, thanks.
my 1st attempt was to od'd on Unisom & it was v nice. conscious 1 moment, gone the next. when i woke up in the hospital after i had no adverse effects from it, just felt like the worst hangover ever. i'd advise u to take a lot of them, to be as sure as u can that you'll knock out.
Nice! Will add it to my shopping list
Enough Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) would be pretty effective.
Thanks! Can be found in every house!
Will take them like tic tacs

Last edited: