• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lonelyhotcake

Lonelyhotcake

(I speak spanish).
Mar 16, 2023
My brother said he wanted my violin (my grandfather gave it to me as a gift)... and my mom agreed without asking me.

My problem is:
1) He wants to learn just to impress his friends.
2) My mom wants him to learn, just to be the mom of a "musician" at church.
3) We don't have money:
- We already left swim classes* and karate, we don't buy shoes or clothes and lately we were having problems buying food too (bread or eggs).
- I have to buy stationary for college but I can't spend too much.
- I need a new printer for college but it's too expensive.

If he learns alone he is going to break something and reparing is expensive, but if he goes someplace to learn it's expensive (bus tickets, study material, particular classes...).

I'm going crazy, nobody is going to listen to me.
I can't get a job because they don't let me. Besides, my parents don't work (they receive help from the goverment) and they are always buying stupid shit.

_

My mom tried to talk to me because I started crying but she made the usual "It's going to be ok", so that means nothing is going to change but they are going to buy something expensive to make me "happy". Fuck them.

Last edited:
wondering&wandering

wondering&wandering

My precious moon! Don't go, please.
Jan 12, 2024
I'm sad and sorry to hear you're dealing with this. It's enough to make anyone frustrated when they feel like no one is listening to them, especially in a manner such as this.

I hope you don't grow spiteful. I've done that, and it just end up eating away at yourself. Maybe try to talk to them again about it. I'm not saying it's easy, but maybe try to get them to at least understand a point or two of what you're talking about.

Idk, just one person's thoughts out of the billions in existence. Wishing you well though!