azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

everything you know will be erased
Sep 26, 2023
really urgent question. i have some plans for tonight if this could work

i have 24 gelcaps of midol which are acetaminophen caffeine and pyrilamine maleate. would these be enough to ctb? if i were to take them it would be 12000mg acetaminophen + 360mg pyrilamine maleate + 1440 mg of caffeine.

if not please give suggestions of any over the counter pills that could work or any quick methods to do asap. i know im acting on impulse right now but i cant take the pressure anymore. i fucking hate working and going to school just to fail. this isnt the life i wanted

edit:
thank you guys for the replies, i guess ill just wait it out for now. its getting unbearable right now

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I'm sorry. :( I hope you find a way to make peace~
I'm by no means an expert in drugs (consider this a bump if nothing else xD), but I don't think tylenol's ever going to kill you except very, very rarely and very, very painfully! :(((
I have no clue what "pyrilamine maleate" is, and it didn't even show up under the search function, so no one's ever looked into it before you I suppose~ In short, I can't tell you a thing about it! lol.
There's some thread on the best drugs/chemicals to use, but I unfortunately don't have a link to it! :((( Perhaps someone else can provide you with it~

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
same. not much exp on pills. everything i ever did read says 'no'. otc pills will just get you in the emergency ward.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
From personal experience nothing thats OTC will do the job.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Unfortunately, no drugs you can get otc are ideal for ctbing. Oding on ibuprofen, acetaminophen, Benadryl, etc. will be excruciatingly painful and slow. You're also not likely to succeed but there's a high chance of ending up with lots of organ damage. Most of the ods that happen are from opioids. Barbiturates are good too but it's almost impossible to get a script for those in most countries nowadays. I can't say I'm an "expert" but I am pretty familiar with drugs and their effects. I really hope you reconsider this method. You definitely don't deserve to go through more pain and suffering. Best of luck with everything

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
azumangadaioh

azumangadaioh

everything you know will be erased
Sep 26, 2023
thank you guys for the replies, i guess ill just wait it out for now