• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
75%
A confirmed method will make it 80% but then it's just about waiting for the right time

Reactions: Meteora and steppingoff
hail

hail

embrace
Jan 27, 2024
100%

preferably in my sleep, quick, painless and no one is hurt in the process

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, divinemistress36, Venessolotic and 1 other person
buyersremorse

buyersremorse

useless
Feb 16, 2023
idk, i havent apologised/thanked my friends or philosophy teacher an everyone else influential in my life yet, and can't leave without it. minus that, probably like 50% physically ready (as in prepared plan-wise, since SN is almost impossible where i am and don't have other methods in mind besides hanging or train maybe) but in terms of mentally prepared, 90%. i don't see a future in store for me. i say that, yet whenever i want to do something all 'fuck it' like talk back to the people ive sucked up to for years, something stops me, like a mental block idk, lack of courage maybe. im gonna wait until i completely lose that shred of self-preservation, then thank everyone, apologise, then go all out and fuck off. forever. disappear.

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
75%. My way out isn't pleasant, and need to pick between necessary "evils". Could wait for life's inevitable "push me over the edge" moment too. Someone's death, finances are shit, ect. I think one more unpleasant comment about me could do it.

• Hugs
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Like 85% method-wise, maybe 63% mentally. The latter tends to change but I guess it's been lower since I've just been distracted with youtube and shit. I know in my mind that things haven't gotten better, but if I can distract myself for long enough, I can forget it for a moment.

• Hugs
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
70-80%

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff and Venessolotic
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It varies from 50% to 99%. That makes it hard to really decide.

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff and Venessolotic
melancholia_melodia

melancholia_melodia

Nov 29, 2023
25% on some days when I'm a bit more happy, 75% when i'm going through emotional breakdowns

• Hugs
Reactions: steppingoff, Meteora and Venessolotic
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
100%.
Lately I'm thinking that I'm an error.
My parents could have lived normal and good lives without me and then I was born šŸ¤£
They had their families, their passions, their job.I shouldn't have existed. I dropped also my passions and a girl i found when i was working abroad,i don't have these many reasons to live anymore...
I'm surrounded also by entitled middle class pll, drug dealers and drug abusers... It is not the best life out there...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: steppingoff, Meteora and Venessolotic
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
In practice 0. It's a catch 22. Need exec function to buy my shit, if I had exec function I stop wanting to die and so dont buy my shit. Fuck adhd.

• Hugs
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

English is not my first language
Jan 19, 2024
100%

I'm depressed all the god damn time and I can't live like this anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: steppingoff, Meteora and divinemistress36
A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
70%

Reactions: steppingoff and Meteora
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
100% for the method, about 50% psychologically at the moment. Still have some hope (likely false) and don't want to betray my beloved cats. There are people who will care for them after I'm gone, though I love them and they love me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Demian and steppingoff