• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
I want to try fainting before I actually attempt
I'll see what I can do

Reactions: kudaphillips
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
I want to try fainting before I actually attempt
I'll see what I can do
Cy-12c isn't that expensive . Maybe 35$ on alibaba

Maybe try just breathing from the tube directly . Exhale through nose, inhale through mouth . If you don't pass out from that in a minute something's off

itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
Hmm only worried that 15lpm direct breathing could be too much to breathe

A

annasharon

May 10, 2024
maybe you can try to inhale from a mylar balloon, as mentioned in this message

and ofc you have to close your nose while inhaling
Does anyone have the latest edition of the peaceful pill handbook? I want to view the pages on where to get Nembutal but I only have 2017 edition…

limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
Does anyone have the latest edition of the peaceful pill handbook? I want to view the pages on where to get Nembutal but I only have 2017 edition…

maybe there's something here

Last edited:
A

annasharon

May 10, 2024
maybe there's something here
Thank you

Reactions: limeoctave
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Wanted to comment on something I found when testing exit bag on dummy head at 15 lpm .

When the bag appeared fully inflated ( even after scrunching all the air out of the bag before starting the gas ) the o2 percentage still read around 2%

I recommend letting gas flow for an extra minute or two after bag appears inflated . It slowly dropped down to 1%.. then < 1%

• Informative
Reactions: outrider567 and itsme777
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I got eebd hood in like less than a week from china, pretty amazing . Here's the setup. Tbh..I don't like it , the purge valve works if it snug it up against my face in 5 perfect spot, but if I move a little bit, my exhales purge through the sides of the orinasal mask.
View attachment 137977
Yup, theyre crap really. The inner mask would indeed work if it was made of soft, malleable silicon instead of that hard rubber. For my test I covered the side valves with tape and upped nitrogen to 25 lires. I have not the inyerest to buy a draeger but new masks are coming on the market with silicone inners. Given the low price of these , maybe rationalise itv as a step along the way. Has anyone put the mask on, and gassed up until symptoms began?

Last edited:
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
Yup, theyre crap really. The inner mask would indeed work if it was made of soft, malleable silicon instead of that hard rubber. For my test I covered the side valves with tape and upped nitrogen to 25 lires. I have not the inyerest to buy a draeger but new masks are coming on the market with silicone inners. Given the low price of these , maybe rationalise itv as a step along the way. Has anyone put the mask on, and gassed up until symptoms began?
Ya I dunno. It prob would work but exit bag still is the winner for me . I have. Scuba setup that should be complete today, but I doubt I'll even use it because I get drenched with sweat during the process ( not sure if it's an anxiety si sweat or involuntary nervous system reaction to low oxygen ) and whenever I've worn masks sweat makes the mask slide off /really effects the air tight seal .

limeoctave

limeoctave

Mar 24, 2024
I believe with more sugar/carbs cellular respiratuon increases. During this process the cells produce CO2. This is then carried by the blood stream and out the lungs. Hence more sugar > more cellular respiration > more CO2.

(Just speaking as a possible answer. Please do not take my word as fact.)

in addition to this topic, that increasing sugar/carbs intake would lead to increasing exhaled CO2, i found only one study in 'normal subjects' (others were with patients with lung disease) and it says:
At rest, mean VCO2 and R were significantly lower after the low CHO diet compared to the high CHO diet.

so it proves part of the quoted message, but it is still not very clear how significant the effect of the special diet is in the case of the EEBD and Exit Bag methods, and if it has any effect at all

at least the test from PPH (if it can be trusted) does not indicate that the subject was on a special diet, and the CO2 level did not rise appreciably in the test results (at 15 l/min flow)

Last edited:
S

Schmopo

Mar 5, 2024
Hi all (From AU), I'm at a total loss figuring out what to buy and how to set up. I tried going with the standard exit bag method but I feel this won't give proper assurance of death. I've got a N tank with Type 50 outlet connected to it with a 5/8 UNF barb underneath. Is it easy in my country to buy a scuba mask or EEBD that has the 5/8 UNF to connect to the regulator? I'm getting research fatigue trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do and not understanding it, even the guides and tutorials are hard to follow grasping if I can replace fittings or buying the right equipment :/

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Hi all (From AU), I'm at a total loss figuring out what to buy and how to set up. I tried going with the standard exit bag method but I feel this won't give proper assurance of death. I've got a N tank with Type 50 outlet connected to it with a 5/8 UNF barb underneath. Is it easy in my country to buy a scuba mask or EEBD that has the 5/8 UNF to connect to the regulator? I'm getting research fatigue trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do and not understanding it, even the guides and tutorials are hard to follow grasping if I can replace fittings or buying the right equipment :/

Am I getting it right that you already have a regulator connected to the nitrogen tank? Does it have a flow meter?

The guides especially the exit bag/eebd are very universal since materials and couplings can vary wildly between countries. You have to adapt the methods to your specific setup, the more you learn about the mechanics of the method the easier it gets to modify your existing setup.

FYI the scuba setup doesn't utilize a "normal" regulator and instead use a special scuba regulator coupled with a full face scuba mask. It's a complete different system from exit bags and eebd hoods.

I would first of decide upon which method your aiming at before I can help you.

S

Schmopo

Mar 5, 2024
Am I getting it right that you already have a regulator connected to the nitrogen tank? Does it have a flow meter?

The guides especially the exit bag/eebd are very universal since materials and couplings can vary wildly between countries. You have to adapt the methods to your specific setup, the more you learn about the mechanics of the method the easier it gets to modify your existing setup.

FYI the scuba setup doesn't utilize a "normal" regulator and instead use a special scuba regulator coupled with a full face scuba mask. It's a complete different system from exit bags and eebd hoods.

I would first of decide upon which method your aiming at before I can help you.
I have a regulator connected and I believe it has a flow meter measuring up to 25L/m with a little ball inside. At this point I'll take the EEBD method if it makes this process a lot easier despite the potential financial costs. Some I can see include a sling bag or an aluminum helmet or respirators.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I have a regulator connected and I believe it has a flow meter measuring up to 25L/m with a little ball inside. At this point I'll take the EEBD method if it makes this process a lot easier despite the potential financial costs. Some I can see include a sling bag or an aluminum helmet or respirators.
It certainly sounds that you have a flowmeter since it has a ball and indications of liters per minute.

If you have decided on eebd hood you have most of the equipment required. You just have to figure out how to mount the eebd hose onto the flowmeter since 5/8 would probably be too big. I would suggest using a 5/8 to 1/4 barb adapter with a 5/8 hose between the flowmeter and adapter.

IMG 1268

Some I can see include a sling bag or an aluminum helmet or respirators.

I have never seen these methods, Aluminum helmet and sling bag? Where did you find these methods?

• Informative
Reactions: Schmopo
S

Schmopo

Mar 5, 2024
It certainly sounds that you have a flowmeter since it has a ball and indications of liters per minute.

If you have decided on eebd hood you have most of the equipment required. You just have to figure out how to mount the eebd hose onto the flowmeter since 5/8 would probably be too big. I would suggest using a 5/8 to 1/4 barb adapter with a 5/8 hose between the flowmeter and adapter.
The hose I have is 5mm with an 11mm outside diameter with 5/8 fittings threaded that came with N.

I have never seen these methods, Aluminum helmet and sling bag? Where did you find these methods?
Sorry I meant these are what are available to me to buy, not that they are methods. If I sourced a hood from another country it might have different fitting standards. Most hoods have their own tubing. Would I need to remove fittings on those tubes, or buy a fitting like above image to convert the hood fitting to 5/8? Or can I install the tubing that came with my equipment onto the hood instead?

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
The hose I have is 5mm with an 11mm outside diameter with 5/8 fittings threaded that came with N.

Sorry I meant these are what are available to me to buy, not that they are methods. If I sourced a hood from another country it might have different fitting standards. Most hoods have their own tubing. Would I need to remove fittings on those tubes, or buy a fitting like above image to convert the hood fitting to 5/8? Or can I install the tubing that came with my equipment onto the hood instead?

Eebd hoods often have a proprietary connection on the end designed to fit their air supply. Most just cut this off and fit it to an 1/4 barb or something similar, no need to find a an exact fitting. The air pressure is relatively low so hose clamps will suffice to secure it to the barb. Have you read the eebd guides yet?

Sorry I meant these are what are available to me to buy, not that they are methods.

Oh I see, the sling bags are their air supply, these will not be needed since we exchange it to a different "air supply". Aluminum helmet is also not necessary for this method but is instead voluntary.

S

Schmopo

Mar 5, 2024
Eebd hoods often have a proprietary connection on the end designed to fit their air supply. Most just cut this off and fit it to an 1/4 barb or something similar, no need to find a an exact fitting. The air pressure is relatively low so hose clamps will suffice to secure it to the barb. Have you read the eebd guides yet?
I have read them over a few times but was still very confused but I think I just over complicated myself as usual. It seems all I really have to do at this point is source a hood; cut the propriety connections off the hood hose, fit the hose clamp on the hose, plug the hose into the 5/8 regulator outlet and screw the clamp in to secure it. It should all work from that point if I understood this correctly?

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I have read them over a few times but was still very confused but I think I just over complicated myself as usual. It seems all I really have to do at this point is source a hood; cut the propriety connections off the hood hose, fit the hose clamp on the hose, plug the hose into the 5/8 regulator outlet and screw the clamp in to secure it. It should all work from that point if I understood this correctly?

Yes more or less, but I doubt you will be able to fit the eebd hose on the 5/8 outlet. It's just to big so you have to make an adapter to make it work. But the principle is essentially the same.

Be sure to test the setup, listening for leaks or spraying it with soapy water to detect bubbles. It also helps becoming used to the hood since they can sometimes appear claustrophobic. Make sure the co2 valve is working correctly, this is the key feature which makes it superior to exit bags.

Reactions: Schmopo and limeoctave
limeoctave

limeoctave

Mar 24, 2024
i would also recommend making sure you get the appropriate EEBD hood before you buy it, as there have been messages of inappropriate options, and maybe add a hose for extension, ofc if you need it

• Informative
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
I was curious what has scared you away from the exit bag?

Plenty of people have ctb with eebd hood. Myself and other members have noticed that the purge valve on some hoods including the brand thst vizzy used, don't adhere to your face very well , don't always work . That being said,at 25 lpm ctb still prob very likely even without it functioning correctly .
Me personally all the confusion about connections and uncertainty, Chinese equipment that doesn't always function correctly I vote exit bag ( just a personal opinion many would disagree..and I'm certainly open to changing this opinion …I have completed eebd scuba and exit bag rigs all ready )
….a large nitrogen tank with regulator flow over 15 lpm, and oxygen tubing , simple turkey bag ( great videos on this very easy to make )and your done …..assuming following all the correct procedure which is important .

I think with all the adapters and multiple connections with other methods can introduce error . Even with a scuba/ scba set up properly …some people ( myself included )sweat profusely during ctb attempts, which can effect the seal of the mask .

• Informative
S

Schmopo

Mar 5, 2024
Yes more or less, but I doubt you will be able to fit the eebd hose on the 5/8 outlet. It's just to big so you have to make an adapter to make it work. But the principle is essentially the same.

Be sure to test the setup, listening for leaks or spraying it with soapy water to detect bubbles. It also helps becoming used to the hood since they can sometimes appear claustrophobic. Make sure the co2 valve is working correctly, this is the key feature which makes it superior to exit bags.
I do have the hose with 5/8 fitting that came with the tank that can go to the regulator with ease. I would think it's a matter of connecting that hose and eed hose into a double-sided hose barb then securing both ends with a hose clamp, I hope.

Will definitely test once I have everything set-up and maybe get an oximeter if I have to. Hopefully I got this right. I'll update once I have everything all sorted. Thank you so much for dumbing this down for dumb!
I was curious what has scared you away from the exit bag?
I'm mistake prone with a dash of perfectionism and fear of failure. I had made an exit bag from a plastic shopping bag that fits on my head but I don't feel assured that it will succeed in ctb and leave me worse off. Especially stuff like this I'm excellent at failing to make it work, even if it's so simple.

The hood I found is a draeger cf model, if that means anything.

Last edited:
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
I do have the hose with 5/8 fitting that came with the tank that can go to the regulator with ease. I would think it's a matter of connecting that hose and eed hose into a double-sided hose barb then securing both ends with a hose clamp, I hope.

Will definitely test once I have everything set-up and maybe get an oximeter if I have to. Hopefully I got this right. I'll update once I have everything all sorted. Thank you so much for dumbing this down for dumb!

It's dumb but I'm mistake prone with a dash of perfectionism and fear of failure. I had made an exit bag from a plastic shopping bag that fits on my head but I don't feel assured that it will succeed in ctb and leave me far worse off, especially given stuff like this I'm excellent at failing to make it work, even if it's so simple.

The hood I found is a draeger model, if that means anything.
Well yes your shopping bag likely wouldn't work correctly . You need a turkey oven bag . Extremely durable

moloko plus

moloko plus

Apr 4, 2024
So I've tried it just now, and as you can guess, it didn't work. I spent about 10 minutes (maybe 12-13) with the bag on, nitro flowing at 15 lpm (according to my regulator that is). All I felt was some tingling — hands at first, rest of the body later — and some dizziness/weakness. It also got kinda hot. No fear, no panic, no suffocation, no survival instinct, no flinching, nothing unpleasant at all. But I never felt close to losing consciousness, either.

So now I wonder what did I do wrong? Maybe the bag is too large? What size do you guys use?

Attachments

• photo_5355190345819871148_y.jpg
    photo_5355190345819871148_y.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 0
K

kudaphillips

Apr 17, 2024
So I've tried it just now, and as you can guess, it didn't work. I spent about 10 minutes (maybe 12-13) with the bag on, nitro flowing at 15 lpm (according to my regulator that is). All I felt was some tingling — hands at first, rest of the body later — and some dizziness/weakness. It also got kinda hot. No fear, no panic, no suffocation, no survival instinct, no flinching, nothing unpleasant at all. But I never felt close to losing consciousness, either.

So now I wonder what did I do wrong? Maybe the bag is too large? What size do you guys use?
Did you test your nitrogen percentage ?
The bag looks fine.

If your nitrogen is tested , Run through the exact procedure

moloko plus

moloko plus

Apr 4, 2024
I don't have any doubts regarding the nitro. I bought it from the biggest gas factory of my country, they produce not only technical gases, but also medical ones. It has to be legit.