• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justaghost_

justaghost_

Nov 30, 2023
Hi, first post there. But I need opinions about a potential method. I am actually not able financially to afford most methods there and not able to go to the deep web too (once I bought crypto and I got a call from my bank, and they made me sign a paper telling that if I try again they'll close my account without a warning). The only possible method that came into my mind that can be achievable is Zopiclone. I saw on multiple sites ODs on it can be lethal. But the lethal dose isn't mentioned though. I get it prescribed for my chronic insomnia. The max dose possible to be prescribed is 7,5 daily so if I'm lucky I can get 2 box monthly. It crossed my mind to save boxes of Z. because it take a while before it expires so saving a bunch is possible if I take the time and if I lie enough to do that. Bellow I'll copy my notes. Im open to any remarks or opinions, or experiences. I want to die without ending in a psych ward. Thanks you :)

Basics informations :

• One box = 14 pills of 7,5 mg each
  • Total quantity for one single box = 105 mg
  • It takes approx. two years before a single box expires.

Possible plans :

• 6 box (84 pills) = 630 mg (might fail imo)
  • 12 box (168 pills) = 1,260g (might work but I doubt)
  • 20 box (280 pills) = 2,100g (sounds possible but idk)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Zopiclone LD50 827 mg·kg (LD50, Ratte, oral) (Source Wikipedia)

That means 50% of experimental aninmals died at that dose. You can calculate for your body weight a 50% chance that in case the body reaction is the same like in rats.

If you intent to OD you can read the PPeH or these ones here:

• Love
Reactions: justaghost_, LeperGnome and Aim
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
I was also thinking about this. Any idea what the overdose experience is like?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I was also thinking about this. Any idea what the overdose experience is like?
see my post. OD probably impossible ... if that was an "easy method" it would be most likely discussed more.

Reactions: http-410
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Have considered this but would be scared of throwing up. They taste so bad I think if I took a large no the taste would make me puke. I took 28x 7.5mg zopis once to give me the courage to jump off/ fall off a bridge. Have no memory of getting saved or even what happened once I got to the spot I planned to jump but woke up 36 hours later in hospital really pissed off

Reactions: TimetoGo!
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Have considered this but would be scared of throwing up. They taste so bad I think if I took a large no the taste would make me puke. I took 28x 7.5mg zopis once to give me the courage to jump off/ fall off a bridge. Have no memory of getting saved or even what happened once I got to the spot I planned to jump but woke up 36 hours later in hospital really pissed off
Did you take anything else with those 28 zopiclone?