• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
Morning travelers so my prescription of 100mg comes today, I was institutionalized for a week last week and spoke on it the day I was going in and added to the thread. We gained a new friend officially to go with my depression, good ol anxiety. Had a panic attack the day before I was discharged. Fun times.

Anyway my question. I weigh approximately 60kilos mathy math how much could make the bus come faster.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
It's pretty hard to OD on Zoloft alone. I've taken 3 full packs of 28 tablets along with 3000g of Valium once and it didn't do anything... Didn't even make me sleepy or nothing. Went to sleep like 2 hours later and woke up fine

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Housefly
Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
It's pretty hard to OD on Zoloft alone. I've taken 3 full packs of 28 tablets along with 3000g of Valium once and it didn't do anything... Didn't even make me sleepy or nothing. Went to sleep like 2 hours later and woke up fine
Fuck. Was worth a try I guess. Good luck

Reactions: Valky
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
OD is never a good choice, unfortunately, there are too many unknown individual factors which OD may lead to success. I wish you all the best!

S

SwimmingBl1mp

May 28, 2023
if this doesn't work, you can try to OD with Xanax : the deadly amount depends on your health, age and wheight but if you wheigh 60Kg I think 25 to 30mg of xanax will do the job.
I can send a link to a document containing a lot of information about the different ways to OD if necessary.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
if this doesn't work, you can try to OD with Xanax : the deadly amount depends on your health, age and wheight but if you wheigh 60Kg I think 25 to 30mg of xanax will do the job.
I can send a link to a document containing a lot of information about the different ways to OD if necessary.
Hey I would appreciate that, thanks

J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
PSA - Virtually all psychiatric medications are incapable of killing you, the ones that are have all been phased out. You'll most likely just end up with some shitty side effects instead, like EPS or serotonin syndrome.

The one exception to this is the tricyclic antidepressants (e.g. clomipramine, amitriptyline), which are rarely prescribed anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: Red Desert, montimoo and Outandproud
Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
PSA - Virtually all psychiatric medications are incapable of killing you, the ones that are have all been phased out. You'll most likely just end up with some shitty side effects instead, like EPS or serotonin syndrome.

The one exception to this is the tricyclic antidepressants (e.g. clomipramine, amitriptyline), which are rarely prescribed anymore.
I just want painless that's it. I'm so tired

Reactions: Outandproud
S

solidm

May 25, 2023
Amitriptyline is actually my go to right now. I get a script from my Dr. Supposed to take 3 50mg a day. I cut it down to 2 to stock pile. I have 240 or so 50mg pills. I'm going this week do the job. I read the stuff in pph. Said other stuff with it, I'm going just that will do. Planning on August. Trying to get a few things in order first.

SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
Google "serotonin syndrome." I've ODed on Zoloft before and it just feels miserable. Didn't kill me, obviously, or even come close. Just made me uncomfortable. Also, TMI, I know, but it can cause extreme constipation.

• Informative
Reactions: Housefly
S

SwimmingBl1mp

May 28, 2023
Reactions: Housefly