• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Only had them once before, but they were YUM.

Cherry Coke.

Reactions: psp3000
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Yuck. Might as well drink sewage water.

Oat milk.

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
yum. i take forever to drink so it always goes flat eventually anyway lol. the fizz makes me burp a lot too so i kinda prefer flat, i burp an inhuman amount anyway so it makes it more painful lmao

jammy dodgers

• Yay!
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yum. i take forever to drink so it always goes flat eventually anyway lol. the fizz makes me burp a lot too so i kinda prefer flat, i burp an inhuman amount anyway so it makes it more painful lmao

jammy dodgers
I mean it's not that I hate carbonated drinks it's just that I hate when they are too carbonated/static-y/crispy because you are too distracted to taste the flavouring my favourite at the moment would have to be Pepsi nitro although I haven't had it in months its very smooth and I highly recommend it but it's hard to find or sometimes it's sold out

I only get the sugar rush side effect rather than burping but I guess because I usually shake them up until flat first unless I have a stomach ache because the carbonation usually helps when I have one (more specifically ginger ale)

Yum ! I saw them on YouTube and immediately wanted to try them because I love sweets and they look like Linzer Cookies

liquid amoxicillin 🤤 (edit: now that I think about it, it kind of looks like tubby custard from the teletubbies no wonder why they are so happy and relaxed all the time)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
yuck (9neveer had)

ghost pepper ice cream

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
yuck, separately yum but combo gross

butterfinger

• Love
SymphonysofAgony

SymphonysofAgony

Dying to live, living to die.
Aug 3, 2023
Butterfinger the candy? 🤔 Generally a YUM, however it is icky how it can get stuck on one's teeth.

Food: Pork dumplings

• Love
Reactions: psp3000 and alonely
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
yum but in a mid way

ice cream sandwiches

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yum although I haven't tried it yet (I really want to try it, it looks really good)

venison

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yum (despite the fact that I haven't tried them yet and probably never will any time soon, they look astonishingly good and I can imagine that they're scrumptious.)

çigköfte