GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
Me personally? I'd hang out with all the amazing people I've met through online apps and take them somewhere nice if possible. Hopefully travel together, if time allows.

I'd buy myself the greatest and latest in PC/Gaming stuff, and play every single game I can't run currently.

I'd eat some of the fanciest, tastiest food money can afford, basically going out to eat every single day.

I'd hire a personal trainer and see how far I can train my body to look as good as I can.

I just realized I'm quite a boring person and can't think of much else I'd do, specially with only 1 year left, but hey, I'd be happy with all of the things I mentioned

Perplexed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, IBM0000, Forever Sleep and 2 others
larastoned

larastoned

bpd | adhd
Oct 5, 2023
Pay my debt. Set up trust funds for my cousins and friends' children. Set up a psychiatric center in my city. Go to Pegasos and CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and loopdaloop
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Pay off my debt, give the rest to my nephew.

Reactions: loopdaloop
SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
I would dedicate some of the money to family members and friends for when I die, I only want to take what I would need to succeed the best way I can, and in my eyes I would probably take about 300k and invest it, leaving the investments to all my loved ones divided equally, then I would take the other 200k split it in half, 100k is going to go to my loved ones immediately after I pass, just incase they need the money. I can't take it all with me and even if I could, I don't think I deserve it.

Lastly the 100k I keep I probably would take some of your advice, and see how fit I can get with a personal trainer, maybe 10k for the year, with the other 90k I would probably buy some plane hours to fly wherever, whenever I need to, buy a car, some gaming stuff, and invest about 50k into buying land and building a studio warehouse for movies and YouTube projects. Then I would start writing scripts and try to setup a team that helps maximize sales leaving a legacy for my kids, and then hopefully they can take care of the business and stay happy themselves. Probably a boring awnser but I love writing and storytelling no matter how bad I am at either.

Reactions: loopdaloop and GreenMarsh
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
I would dedicate some of the money to family members and friends for when I die, I only want to take what I would need to succeed the best way I can, and in my eyes I would probably take about 300k and invest it, leaving the investments to all my loved ones divided equally, then I would take the other 200k split it in half, 100k is going to go to my loved ones immediately after I pass, just incase they need the money. I can't take it all with me and even if I could, I don't think I deserve it.

Lastly the 100k I keep I probably would take some of your advice, and see how fit I can get with a personal trainer, maybe 10k for the year, with the other 90k I would probably buy some plane hours to fly wherever, whenever I need to, buy a car, some gaming stuff, and invest about 50k into buying land and building a studio warehouse for movies and YouTube projects. Then I would start writing scripts and try to setup a team that helps maximize sales leaving a legacy for my kids, and then hopefully they can take care of the business and stay happy themselves. Probably a boring awnser but I love writing and storytelling no matter how bad I am at either.
That was actually quite nicely put and detailed, it's impressive how you came up with such a kind way to share the money. Good stuff

ThumbsUp

• Love
Reactions: Jan1193
SpacexJunkie

SpacexJunkie

Oct 17, 2023
That was actually quite nicely put and detailed, it's impressive how you came up with such a kind way to share the money. Good stuff

View attachment 121279
I guess it just feels boring to me because those are the same goals I've wanted to achieve for awhile, originally I just wanted to be a rapper but I think the same way I wanted to tell stories through rap my goal just changed to content mainly, I still make music but our goals don't change they just evolve, like squirtle into wartortle and blastoise, with or without the money I hope everyone strives to reach the goals they desire whether attainable in this life or not.

Thank you for the kind words tho 💯

Reactions: GreenMarsh
MG_39

MG_39

Physically ill suffering couch potato
Jul 5, 2019
I don't. No money in the world could buy me anything that would make me feel better.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Bribe a doctor to document me as terminally ill, fly to Switzerland and get euthanized.

Checkmate. Beat the system.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jan1193 and IBM0000
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
i'll die waiting for that since i'll probably be scammed before

real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I wouldn't do anything crazy, just sit at home mostly and chill. After I CTB I'd give the remainder of my money to some relatives and to charity. Though honestly, if I had an extra 500k$ that would really take the edge off of my anxiety and I wouldn't want to CTB, at least not right now.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'd travel the world and the journey ends in a country where N is available (if that is still the case then).

dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
drugs, hookers, drinks, and can't forget a gift for my ma'

Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Im going to Spain to buy some weed farm. Half year later ive buy Bentley and smoke all stuff in it horsin around.

• Yay!
Reactions: Shiva_Story
TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
First of all buy the CTB materials and get ready. Second of all, invest all that money in the stock market and then donate those stocks to charity.

D

Deleted member 65988

Definitely look into getting one of the better ctb methods and then get to do a couple of other things on side that I've always wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
I would take a tour of the countries I've always wanted to see and at the end I would just go to Vegas.

Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Pay off debt, buy a nice high end gaming computer with good Internet, buy a new ZEV, then donate the rest

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd only want to spend it on a peaceful and guaranteed exit from this existence but sadly in my country there is no Nembutal or legalised assisted suicide. Only animals are allowed that privilege sadly.

GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
I'd only want to spend it on a peaceful and guaranteed exit from this existence but sadly in my country there is no Nembutal or legalised assisted suicide. Only animals are allowed that privilege sadly.
As someone working to be a vet assistant (and failing), it's kind of embarrassing how much I envy animals for it

• Aww..
Reactions: Jan1193
W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Donate everything to non-profits

Reactions: doormat25 and GreenMarsh
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I would give most of it to my older brother so he can pay his debts and give his child a good life. Some of it I'd splurge on buying video games I want to play before I die.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Get myself my own house, a good computer with fast internet connection, then get some guns. Spend the rest on drugs and hormones, take hormones as needed and try out the drugs I bought when I feel like it. When all is over, burn my house down, go out to a special place I picked out and blow my brains out.

Reactions: greebo6 and GreenMarsh
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
I would give most of it to my older brother so he can pay his debts and give his child a good life. Some of it I'd splurge on buying video games I want to play before I die.
Mind sharing your list of "must play before I die" games? If I can indulge myself a bit, I'd like to.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Divvy it up among my friends. Oh, how I wish I could do that.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll Use any money to make my ctb more reliable.

I won't remember any of the so called fleeting fun after I die because I won't exist forever. You can't take anything with you after you die

Reactions: TransientEternal
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
travel to a remote island in the Phillippines & invest it in a solar power plant and internet infrastructure

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Bribe a doctor to document me as terminally ill, fly to Switzerland and get euthanized.

Checkmate. Beat the system.
Lol. No you can't. No doctor would do that 😂. Doctors don't sign on for euthanasia because they genuinely don't believe in it..not that they are not paid enough.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I wish that solved anything~ but no, it doesn't! :( I'd just be doing the same things as always pretty much! xD

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Lol. No you can't. No doctor would do that 😂. Doctors don't sign on for euthanasia because they genuinely don't believe in it..not that they are not paid enough.
dead people can't buy medicines or need a doctor either. Doctors are only worried about their bottom line at the end of the day.

D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I would donate a part of it to disabled people or a charity that works towards disability. The rest I would donate to any Vad clinic in Switzerland in exchange for painless exit. I would also request to make my organs available for anyone who is in need.

It's not that I am a great human being. It's just that I am trying to make the best use of resources at disposal. Everyone gets what they want. I get painless exit, vad clinics get money , they can use it to fight for the cause , disabled people get funds which can be used to buy prosthetic stuff , some unknown person gets organs needed for their survival and also I get confidence to deal with the crazy stuff awaiting me in the after life. I would say God..I did good..don't put me in hell or force to reincarnate..lol.