Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I normally don't post on anything because there are too many assholes in the world, but there was this shit on YouTube about the state I live in saying how great it was and all that shit. So I wrote how I felt, how hard it was to find a therapist, etc. Well, some old fuck by the name of "Old Owl" writes back and says how I have a terrible attitude and I need to be nicer to people and that I obviously have issues since I am looking for a therapist. Well I replied to him and YouTube wouldn't post it because I told him to fuck off. So some fucker can get on YouTube and discriminate against someone because they see a therapist but because I fight back they protect that old fuck. Every day I wake up the world is more fucked up. I will be so glad to leave. I am an empath and I get the fact that I am sensitive but who the fuck is he to make fun of me because of my disabilities?

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidе, pthnrdnojvsc, The anhedonic one and 4 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Youtube and other big tech platforms have sided with the left, many of whom believe in less free speech and more cancel culture .
I too have got my posts deleted by youtube in the past . The worst part is they don't even tell you when the post got deleted. They just conspicuously delete it, hoping you won't notice .
I want to switch to other platforms like rumble but they have an okayish UI and the content creators need to be more balanced instead of being filled with youtube rejects.

The only semi-working solution is to use code words to get around, so instead of saying "F**k off" say " "Frog off" ". The algorithm is getting good and deleting them too so you have to be creative .

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and The anhedonic one
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Youtube and other big tech platforms have sided with the left, many of whom believe in less free speech and more cancel culture .
I too have got my posts deleted by youtube in the past . The worst part is they don't even tell you when the post got deleted. They just conspicuously delete it, hoping you won't notice .
I want to switch to other platforms like rumble but they have an okayish UI and the content creators need to be more balanced instead of being filled with youtube rejects.

The only semi-working solution is to use code words to get around, so instead of saying "F**k off" say " "Frog off" ". The algorithm is getting good and deleting them too so you have to be creative .
thanks I appreciate your response.

Reactions: The anhedonic one and MeltingBrain
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I stopped posting on YouTube because of ridiculous censorship rules and trolls.

Reactions: Suicidе, pthnrdnojvsc and MeltingBrain
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
i miss youtube in its early days (2005-2012). not many adds, not much toxicity around, nothing felt like a big corporation anymore, yk what i mean..? i felt like it was more peaceful. same thing applies to every other famous website and part of the internet, where nothing was quite saturated yet. and that the internet kinda looked like a wild west. empty and chill. i also remember going outside and not spotting a single person with their faces staring on a phone screen like nowadays. ah but im getting quite offtopic rn. just wanted to point out that the internet is declining ppls empathy.
idk wtf happened once everything started gaining popularity...

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I stopped posting on YouTube because of ridiculous censorship rules and trolls.
I'm so thankful for this site. I can say how I feel - most everyone on here feels the same way. It's comforting.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Word of advice - don't ever bother with the YT comment section. On a good day, it's like a roomful of lobotomy patients.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Word of advice - don't ever bother with the YT comment section. On a good day, it's like a roomful of lobotomy patients.
Thank you for saying that. I know I'm overly sensitive, but had that asshole been standing in front of me it would NOT have been pretty. I hate people who judge other people - especially people who had depression, etc. Pisses me OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023

U mentioned it perfectly. Main reason why I feel suffocated everytime I log onto a SM. I miss the old days when we didn't have rich devils controlling everything we say. Totalitarian censorship. We could just speak our minds

• Love
Reactions: MeltingBrain