• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I hear this all the time and it pisses me off. I'm not sure why people want to decide for others how they are feeling in the first place, but just because someone is functioning, it doesn't mean they aren't wishing for death.

I myself present fairly Normal day to Day but I think this has been an aquired skill. On the inside, I so desperately want to be free from my pain. I have been emotionally castrated by the years of meds, decades of depression, and I have lost my soul, ever since I attempted 6 years ago. I haven't been able to cry in years and it's so exhausting when I am in a situation where I know how I am supposed to act and present but I have to fake it because those emotions are gone.

I am so broken and empty, this isn't living. I'm a puppet for someone else's life and it's not fair.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, etherealspring, wheezle42 and 9 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
The really sad thing is that they're essentially saying "as long as I don't think you'll kill yourself, I don't care that you're hurting." That's why it's suicide prevention instead of depression prevention. It's cruel.

• Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, SchizoGymnast, etherealspring and 9 others
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
The really sad thing is that they're essentially saying "as long as I don't think you'll kill yourself, I don't care that you're hurting." That's why it's suicide prevention instead of depression prevention. It's cruel.
Omg you're right. Why did I not realise. Actually I think I did deep down which is why I don't want to call the crisis team any more. They're amazing awesome people but they patch you up quickly then send you back out there

• Hugs
Reactions: SchizoGymnast and derpyderpins
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Exactly! My psychiatrist and psychologist act like that, all the time. I really thank they try to help, but the true fact is that only meds are working. And the working is shit. I literally feel nothing. I don't cry, I'm not happy, I simply don't care. I lack of actual and pure emotion. The thing is, If I don't take the pills, now I feel like an asshole, dumbass shit worthless piece of crap. They only do an analysis on what I am and then ask dumbass questions, tell me stupid tips to live like a stupid 'life hacks' video or shit, tell me what should I do, and stuff. As far as I don't cut myself or attempt to commit suicide, they will not really care.

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
W

wheezle42

Mar 13, 2023
My therapist dropped me after 4 years of intensive care because "she didn't believe I'd ever kill myself". That instant, I was shown the door and wished good luck with your suffering. What a scam.

Until you do it, everyone will rationalize and minimize what you are going through. If ever you choose to go through with it, they'll be "surprised" and they'll "wish you'd reach out for help" lmao.

Fuck em

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: alltoomuch2, SchizoGymnast and AbsentMindedHuman