struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
Literally fuck everybody who works in this sector. They're all pro-lifers who are garbage. They act like they're above us because they're a "professional" like fuck out of here with that bullshit.
Tough but fair. That's why I love this website.
A reference to any sort of psychologist is a means of disposing of you. In other words, "not my problem".

The only people in my life I was told to see a psych by were abusers.
I'm sorry, I just can't shut up about this. For some reason every friend of mine does this.
They don't even listen. No reasoning. Nothing, just the same over and over and over and over again… And it's not like I'm a whiny bitch who cries all the time about everything. I'm fucking depressed all the time yeah, but I rarely spill. But when I do, I get 0 support at all and constant references to a "doctor". This has been going on for fucking years.
That makes me feel so lonely. I don't need a diagnosis or any pills, I really need someone I trust to talk to me and JUST comfort me a little. Everything else I can do myself and have been doing all these years.
Having a mental breakdown in front of those people is excruciatingly embarrassing. Because they're just gonna stand there looking at you like you're some kind of alien. You won't get a hug or anything, just a stare.
I work a lot and did not burn out for more than 9 years so there are people among my family and friends who genuinely believe I have no emotions. So it's extremely surprising for them when I cry.

I feel like a robot. And when I get sent to a psycho-blah-blah, I feel like I'm being literally disposed of.
Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
What's that for you? I just drink and smoke a lot

Yeah, my friend took antidepressants and shared the experience. Basically you feel blank and I sincerely don't get how it's different from being depressed / apathetic. I'd better be happy tripping on acid
Well tobacco is a plant, that is one source from nature. But the way it's used and the frequency could be s problem.

Like if you grow your own plants without pesticides and other chemicals and them chew/smoke, it might be healthier.

Rhodiola rosea is one natural alternative to antidepressants, hypericum perforatum, Ashwagandha, green tea (for anxiety and focus), there are a few others...

Microdosing shrooms/other psychedelics is another option.

Reactions: struggles_inc and hi-okbye
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I completely agree. It feels like a scam made up by pharma companies to sell unproven drugs. They are all so arrogant and their little theories are so basic and unscientific.
Because the industry is based on Freudian theories and not Carl Jung's theories. Do some reading, you'll find there's a whole underground wealth of knowledge relating to the human mind that professional """psychologists""", """psychiatrists""" won't talk about at all. Best of luck to you all.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I like psychiatry only because I can get drugs from my psychiatrist to CTB haha