T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I was at 265 in January, I'm at 155 currently. I didn't exercise more, I didn't change my diet. I'm just puking everything I eat.
Christ man. I've lost about 1 1/2 stone in 3 months and not really done much different and am wondering why. Have you been to the docs? That's a shit load of weight to lose in a short time, and if you're puking a lot - get a check up dude. Please....

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Blueman
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Wanting to free my soul and either enter to void, or get on with next incarnation already

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Christ man. I've lost about 1 1/2 stone in 3 months and not really done much different and am wondering why. Have you been to the docs? That's a shit load of weight to lose in a short time, and if you're puking a lot - get a check up dude. Please....

Oh I did see a Dr. I know what's wrong. I'm on a waitlist for gallbladder removal and the wait time is 49 weeks. And the longer COVID goes, the longer it'll take for my surgery too. I've been to the ER but as long as it doesn't bursts, the ER won't do anything. Neither move me up the list or give me pain meds. The only thing they reluctantly gave me is anti nausea meds.

I'm skin on bones, I have 0 energy, my teeth are fucked up from all the puking. And no one in the medical field cares. So CBT it is *shrug*

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: voyager, Sinkinshyp and checkouttime
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Oh I did see a Dr. I know what's wrong. I'm on a waitlist for gallbladder removal and the wait time is 49 weeks. And the longer COVID goes, the longer it'll take for my surgery too. I've been to the ER but as long as it doesn't bursts, the ER won't do anything. Neither move me up the list or give me pain meds. The only thing they reluctantly gave me is anti nausea meds.

I'm skin on bones, I have 0 energy, my teeth are fucked up from all the puking. And no one in the medical field cares. So CBT it is *shrug*
Fuck man you need to push them, tell them it's making your life a misery. Constant puking will fuck you up big time. If this is all that's wrong, get onto them and give them hell. Shit, I'll do it for you, that's scandalous, clearly you're in a really bad way from it.

Reactions: checkouttime and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Fuck man you need to push them, tell them it's making your life a misery. Constant puking will fuck you up big time. If this is all that's wrong, get onto them and give them hell. Shit, I'll do it for you, that's scandalous, clearly you're in a really bad way from it.

Trust me, I tried everything. That's why I'm at CBT point. No one gives a shit for real. I'm don't want to know what I'd look like in 49 weeks at the rate I'm going.... I'm just slowly easing on water, thinking of getting SN but honestly, I'll probably die anyway.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sinkinshyp and not4us
lost guy

lost guy

Just a guy trying to work things out.
Aug 12, 2020
I have come to the conclusion that living means pleasing others and juggling their emotions, whether it is friends, family, or partners. Sure, I could live a solo life, but that is not fun either.

Happiness isn't real unless it is shared. It is hard to balance true happiness between such a dynamic group of peers. All I ever wanted was a sense of harmonic happiness among everyone I care about. That is impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: stupidmansuit and voidman
lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
not sure if it's strange but mine is knowing that i will very very likely be mentally ill for the rest of my life and deal with extreme suicidal thoughts and depression for many many years. also my financial situation is shit and i can barely get by

• Hugs
Reactions: BerryCakes
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Girl id only met 5 times but had been speaking to daily for 3 months over lockdown ended it 30th May (very intense). I am constantly obsessing over it to the point it had ruined my life and I no longer see a reason to live as I am miserable and have no joy or motivation in anything. The obsessing over tiny little details and conversations gives me such regret I can't deal with it anymore. I did fall completely in love with her stupidly.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Girl id only met 5 times but had been speaking to daily for 3 months over lockdown ended it 30th May (very intense). I am constantly obsessing over it to the point it had ruined my life and I no longer see a reason to live as I am miserable and have no joy or motivation in anything. The obsessing over tiny little details and conversations gives me such regret I can't deal with it anymore. I did fall completely in love with her stupidly.
I wish I could have such intense feelings about anybody or anything, honestly.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Because I'm afraid of getting older or "growing up"
That isn´t strange; Childhood and teenage years are living, adulthood is just existing. After you become and adult the carefree LIFE you have known since you were born is gone and will never come back.

Reactions: xLosthopex, lost guy and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Because I can't get over a girl I was too shy to approach in highschool.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Trust me, I tried everything. That's why I'm at CBT point. No one gives a shit for real. I'm don't want to know what I'd look like in 49 weeks at the rate I'm going.... I'm just slowly easing on water, thinking of getting SN but honestly, I'll probably die anyway.

I'm so very sorry you are going through this. I can't believe with all the weight you've lost they can't bump you up on the surgery schedule. Is it possible to go stay with a relative in another state and see if you can get the surgery done there?

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I'm seriously thinking on CTB before sunday because someone is gonna give me a furniture and I don't want to face the fact of clean my room and change the old one

• Wow
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Hanna Backer

Hanna Backer

A pecadora
Sep 10, 2020
Droga !!! você tem lido minha mente !? Eu penso assim, e estou com preguiça de viver também!

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm so very sorry you are going through this. I can't believe with all the weight you've lost they can't bump you up on the surgery schedule. Is it possible to go stay with a relative in another state and see if you can get the surgery done there?

Unfortunately, in Canada you have coverage only in your 'state'. And the OR are not opened in other provinces anyway.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Unfortunately, in Canada you have coverage only in your 'state'. And the OR are not opened in other provinces anyway.

do you have friends? Literally I would gather people- make a viral video for help. Have the people picket outside the hospital until they have no option other than operate. I'm so so sorry you are going through this.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
do you have friends? Literally I would gather people- make a viral video for help. Have the people picket outside the hospital until they have no option other than operate. I'm so so sorry you are going through this.

I lost most of my friends. They're tired of hearing me talk about the pain. I'm all alone. Which makes it easier to CBT

• Hugs
Reactions: Lastsauce
deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
I think all my reasons are valid, but while this hasn't been an issue lately I've wanted to ctb because of my face.

lighthousekeeper

lighthousekeeper

Jun 29, 2020
Among several reasons my inability to ever develop a sexual relationship due to numbness (not SSRIs, childhood fence accident)...

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Christ sake, I think I might do it early purely because of the number of adverts now on YouTube!!!

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Lucifer'sRight, Circles and 1 other person
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Think my strangest reason is probably that I loved life, not hated it. Used to enjoy it so much and to the fullest. It's what kept me going over the years after the depression and other problems hit me, the memories and little joy I could still take from things. What remains now is mostly a husk devoid of any sort of passion or positive feelings. That's not life.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Not being unlimited i every way i want to. Also...

A sea of philosophical questions and mental illness for an answer.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Scared of aging and losing youth and pretty looks. I'm vain and shallow. Is that weird? :T