C

curiouskitty

Jul 13, 2020
Mine is the inability to find a rental in a university town. I feel overwhelmed and claustrophobic, and the overwhelming prices landlords are charging people that are students just saddens me.

Learning stuff is how I distract myself, and I can't do it due to arbitrary human bullshit and greed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Georgii, VIBRITANNIA, purplesmoothie and 13 others
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Because I'm afraid of getting older or "growing up"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Hanna Backer, parasytes_ and 28 others
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Because I am getting more and more tasks at my job. Normal people might view this as a path towards promotion, right? But I'm just too tired. I don't want more tasks. I don't want to fight for raises and promotions. I just want to curl up and die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hanna Backer, Georgii, Painless_end and 13 others
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I have a morbid fascination with death. I want to know what it really feels like, even though I won't remember. It's my secondary reason.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hanna Backer, Georgii, Apathy's Girl and 11 others
DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
I guess I am just to lazy to live. Like I am kinda ok sometimes but I just don't want to put in any effort. I want to let go, stop clinging to life as if it is of any value.

+ I am afraid of future suffering, and I think that by not ctbing now I expose myself to the future inevitable suffering, and I just don't have the desire to go through it...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Hanna Backer, Georgii and 28 others
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I have a morbid fascination with death. I want to know what it really feels like, even though I won't remember. It's my secondary reason.
There is no morbid fascination with death

That is honest acceptance of death and rejection of life.

Makes you very personable :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Georgii, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
I don't want to see ppl in my age doing better than me in their lives, i don't envy ppl but i get jalous, that's one of my reasons

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Niirvana, Hanna Backer, Georgii and 15 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I can't stand making decisions about food & eating @_@ It just never ends. So many opportunities to make a wrong decision every single day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Georgii, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 10 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Because I'm afraid of getting older or "growing up"

im not afraid as such. I just don't want to and have achieved everything i want now though
I can't stand making decisions about food & eating @_@ It just never ends. So many opportunities to make a wrong decision every single day.

I'm just about to order a take away and it usually takes forever trying to decide what to order and where from!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgii, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Deafsn0w
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
There is no morbid fascination with death

That is honest acceptance of death and rejection of life.

Makes you very personable :heart:
I never thought of it like that. Reading ctb news articles, watching death videos, dreaming of dying over and over again... I'm ready!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Georgii, Lost_the_will2_live and 3 others
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Heavy breakup lead to trauma, PTSD, and more, want to change it so that it will not happen again

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Georgii, sadstuffie, GoneGoneGone and 5 others
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019
Pushing aside all my other reasons? Bedbugs.

Yes, bedbugs.

I've had two encounters with bedbugs and it'll only get worse before it gets better. Bedbugs are a huge epidemic and people who have them suffer silently because society as a whole still think of them as a dirty/poor person problem, when it's quite the opposite. International travel has made them spread and silent sufferers have only spread them more through moving. "If I just move out of this place they can't get to me." Wrong. Now people are moving into infested apartments and houses, taking transit in infested planes and trains and buses.

Bedbug treatment is a rich person's privilege. People on the lower end of the income totem pole have to resort to DIY/non-professional methods and months, if not years of living out of bags and plastic totes and sleepless, itchy nights, weeks of checking your bed and house to see if they've spread elsewhere due to you inadvertantly carrying them throughout the house. Treating your pets with expensive medications because yes, they can and will feed off of your mammalian pets ("it's free real estate"), and being paralyzed of sitting on anything that you know is bedbug infested.

Once you get a bedbug infestation you can never live normally again.

It's been two years and I still have nightmares.

Fuck bedbugs. :mmm:

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp, Georgii, voyager and 18 others
iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
I don't want to see my friends advance in life over the next three years whilst I'm held down entirely because of probation.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Georgii, GoneGoneGone and 4 others
N

Notmadeforthislife

Jul 12, 2020
Besides my more serious reasons... I just don't want to mow my lawn anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, voyager, purplesmoothie and 11 others
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
hate the idea of work and I just want pleasure. and i'm a ;phile

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Hanna Backer, Georgii and 4 others
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
one of my reasons is gerascophobia "fear of getting older"

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hanna Backer, Georgii, Anthagonos and 9 others
H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Because I've missed years of travelling due to being with someone else and now travelling is impossible. Every day I have more regrets and less memories.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Georgii, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Anthagonos and 4 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I believe death is quite beautiful and look forward to experiencing it for myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Hanna Backer, Georgii and 9 others
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
I firmly believe that I'm a soul imprisoned in a body of flesh, only with death I will be truly free, free as the air and the wind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hanna Backer, Georgii, voyager and 10 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
A little agoraphobia. I hate going out and crowded places.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Georgii, voidman, purplesmoothie and 10 others
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
I don't like the idea of being a wage slave until I die just for somebody to profit off my labor

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, Hanna Backer, Georgii and 24 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Just the idea of being required to do ANYTHING by ANYONE. If I had wanted to live, I wanted to do it for myself and my own reasons. Not for my girlfriend, my friends, my family, whatever job I might have, my doctor, the state, pro-lifers, just any-fucking-one.

Try again to make me do shit against my will when I'm dead. I dare you! I double dare you motherfuckers!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight, DivineMedicus, Hanna Backer and 13 others
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
It's not my main reason, but still quite a relevant one.
As a child I often dreamt of dying and watching people mourn.
The thought of people actually caring after im dead gave me warmth. It's kind of a paradox, because my believe system doesn't really line up with what i would like to perceive after im dead.
EDIT: Thats the problem, i don't believe in perception.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Georgii, Harleyyy, Pineapplecrown and 3 others
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Football, no joke, i mean, it's far from a true reason tbh, but most of my actual reasons to ctb are things i wouldn't consider strange, so this is the closest that i can actually write in a "strangest reason for ctbing" thread.

Like, i'm typing this immediately after we lost a final to a rival, for like, the 3rd time in a row or something, conceding a goal at the very end.
The last finals gave me the same exact feeling too, in the last one i had to desperately take a bunch of antidepressants even tho i knew their effect wasn't immediate, i just needed something.
Like, i know it might sound really dumb, so please don't judge, i'll try to explain, i understand it's stupid, but it makes me miserable exactly because i know it's something that doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, football, supporting a team and such.
Because, like, this is something that to me could bring me joy if it went my way, so when it consistently goes in a way that actively seems to try to make me miserable, like, it feels like there is a God and he despises me or something, cuz the feeling i get is "Not even something so meaningless can go the way i want it to, even the smallest thing just has the obligation to make me sad everytime", it gives me that feeling, and it's a very awful one.
Today was an especially crappy day, because classes have returned, college is back, so the main trigger to my depression, anxiety and panic attacks is back, i'm hating it, and also today i tried fapping and felt no pleasure at all (sorry if this was disgusting to read to anyone, i know i'm a degenerate pervert fuck, but i thought it was important to point this out for context), so i think i've just lost one of my main coping mechanisms that gave me some pleasure in the middle of so much emptyness, so like, i knew this final would happen today, and i thought to myself "Hey, if we win this time, i think i'm going to feel happy, there's something that i can see possibly making me happy!", only to lose *again*, in the last minute *again*, to our main rivals *again*, so pretty much, for it to go as wrong as it could possibly go... *again*...
It feels like an orchestraded sick joke, like absolutely nothing can go right, not even the most meaningless thing, i can only imagine how the actually meaningful things are going to go...

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Georgii, voyager, agentgeez and 5 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm too lazy to work so I won't get money and I won't survive. I don't even want to finish my education. I'm "lazy" but basically just tired of life. Tired of living, fed up with humanity and the whole system that the worlds works on. I hate it here

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hanna Backer, Georgii, Anthagonos and 17 others
fluffysuicidalbear

fluffysuicidalbear

Waiting for the bus to arrive.
Aug 1, 2020
All the other reasons aside, my strangest is probably that I'm fed up with forced real life interactions, school ect. These are just so draining and painful to go through on a daily basis.

• Hugs
Reactions: parasytes_, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, TheSoundofTime and 6 others
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
@restingspot are you a Tim and Eric fan :haha:
"Treating your pets with expensive medications because yes, they can and will feed off of your mammalian pets ("it's free real estate")

• Love
Reactions: Deafsn0w and restingspot
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
Strangest? Not really strange to me but I'd say being a nobody at the age I am.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Anthagonos, Ximon, Huntfish34 and 6 others