• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Where do you get your spirituality from? What form does it take? For some people it's a life philosophy, some people its art, community, religion, the military, the natural world, higher purpose, ect.

@Pluto gave an interesting take on the definition recently. I don't think it has to be supernatural or whatever.

What does it mean for you and where do you find yours?

@Pluto, @sserafim, @SmallKoy where you at?

corvidaee

corvidaee

Eve's bloodline, the tainted daughter
Aug 1, 2023
I've been practicing witchcraft since a teen, so I consider that my spirituality. I like to believe in Mother Nature and she's my guide in life. A friend, tutor, mother, God, whatever form. She is in everything. It took me some time to figure out what I believe in. I don't resonate with pagan Gods or the classic religions. I find my purpose in her through intuition. And to me, I think everyone's God(s) are just a form of her manifesting into what we need. Some people that's Allah or Yahweh or Zeus. For me, it's Mother Nature.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I've been practicing witchcraft since a teen, so I consider that my spirituality. I like to believe in Mother Nature and she's my guide in life. A friend, tutor, mother, God, whatever form. She is in everything. It took me some time to figure out what I believe in. I don't resonate with pagan Gods or the classic religions. I find my purpose in her through intuition. And to me, I think everyone's God(s) are just a form of her manifesting into what we need. Some people that's Allah or Yahweh or Zeus. For me, it's Mother Nature.
That's awesome that you found something that resonates with you.
Your tagline or whatever its called, "eve's bloodline, the tainted daughter," are you familiar with Lilith?

corvidaee

corvidaee

Eve's bloodline, the tainted daughter
Aug 1, 2023
That's awesome that you found something that resonates with you.
Your tagline or whatever its called, "eve's bloodline, the tainted daughter," are you familiar with Lilith?
Yes! I adore her too. Lilith and Eve I resonate with because of their "she-demon" stigma. As a woman, I feel like I will always be viewed by man as this way :)

dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
i guess that would be music, 'what form would it take?'..... If you're playing an instrument an underlying goal is to
get into the zone where thought takes a back seat & doesn't interfere & something else is going on instead.
...If you are listening to music, live concert footage is always the best because the moments only happen once; at that
time & that place, & you can tap into it if you are open to it.
some musicians are so technically proficient that they don't have to think about what they're doing or look at what they're doing
& can spend much of their performance time in the improvisation zone.....
i think that Artificial intelligence will be the worst thing to happen to music & spirituality.........

Reactions: Pluto and sserafim