• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I was never bullied but I grew up with deaf parents and narcissistic grandparents who used my parent's disability to control them. My dad's a huge asshole regardless though and all throughout my childhood I struggled with social norms, emotional problems, heightened sensitivity to my surroundings and making friends. I'm trans and ugly too and due to my severe anxiety I cannot work or do anything important. I used to dream about working in film or writing because I loved taking pictures and creating stories but my own fears have kept me from trying to pursue such a career and now I've given up on that.

I'm not a functional human being and that is why I want and need to die. If it was just my childhood it might not be a problem but it's so many things, most of which are never fixable and I just have to live with and I don't see the point in that.

I'm glad I at least didn't get tortured to fucking death by my parents or grew up in a shithole of a country starving to death and I keep telling myself that me living in modern times and a wealthy country should be enough to go on but it isn't. Not when every day is hell and I'm stumbling through life with the grace of a baby deer.

Life is so unfair and I hate all of it.

Reactions: lv-gras
Mike

Mike

Curious
Jul 9, 2018
No they were empty. Platitudes. I don't think anybody in this forum wants to hear them.

Don't assume their intentions. These words came from a place deep down.

If you don't want to hear them, disregard me entirely.

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
Jeesh - in contrast to most on here, I must be one of the stable guys who will simply opt out when the pain/work required for daily living rises above the amount of expected pleasure received.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Emotional abuse. Bullying. Guilt. I'll spare you the details, but these are the 3 main reasons why I want to die. There are many more, but I'll leave you with these for now.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I need to know.

What exactly has been crushed, destroyed, abandoned or forsaken to make you think that to rid yourself of your life is the only choice? What have you been through? What have you been fighting? And why can't you see yourself defeating it?

I'm kinda lost and very very curious.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Surving for me is easy. I just simply don't want to. It's not the only choice just preferable to life.
The notion I should have to justify my death is ludacris to me. It's my life, it's not for anyone else to decide if it's worth living but me.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras