N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Today a Nintendo Direct was released (18th June 2024). My friends were so hyped. They were not able to watch live and I had the opportunity. This is why I did it. And it was boring as fuck.

The only thing that slightly interested me was the new Mario Party. Though I rather save my money for better games. I hoped for a release for a new (story) DLC for the Dragon Quest Monster game.

I should have spent my time on reading my book. I wasted a lot of time.

I don't really want the new gaming console Switch 2. I want more good games. The hardware is good enough for me. I have more fun with my Switch than with my PS5 just because it has the better games and the better concept. I am really scared about poverty. I won't be able to play my video games in the future. I might even be dead.

Reactions: HereTomorrow, Dr Iron Arc and Rocinante
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Just got to watch it. ngl after getting a steam deck I kinda wanted Prime 4 to be held for switch 2 to use the better power, but I'm still hype for it. The Zelda game looked great to me, honestly.

Otherwise so many RPGs that it looks like I'd enjoy if I had more time but have to pass on. I'd call it an A- just because Prime 4 gameplay rather than just a teaser is automatically a great direct for me.

Adding on I refused to watch the mario party trailer lol I've already bought 2 on this console that both could've used additional content I'm not getting a 3rd now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and noname223
slamjoetry

slamjoetry

Longs to be freed
Apr 19, 2024
Amazing Direct. New Zelda, new Mario & Luigi, Dragon Quest remakes. A lot of stuff I liked in there, compared to previous Directs which have had too much anime and farming games imo. Too bad I won't be able to buy any of these games for a long while cause of my financial situation 😞

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I stayed up all night to see it and I am quite pleased. For a Direct with no Fire Emblem, Kirby, Pokémon, Sonic, or Smash Bros it was still the hypest possible thing. Why?

ACE ATTORNEY INVESTIGATIONS 2, baby.

But yeah, the new Zelda looks really cool and it's nice that we finally got to see Metroid Prime 4. Did you know that someone who was 12 when the game was originally announced is 19 now? My how time flies. I prefer the 2D Metroid games which is why I was also excited to see that I can finally play Zero Mission. I've only ever played Metroid 2, 3, and 5 so now I can finally get around to playing 1 and 4.

Reactions: Flameboyant
Flameboyant

Flameboyant

Jan 23, 2023
Miles 2 is peak, im so excited

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
I'm just here for Mario & Luigi. I grew up with it. I'm glad to see it modernized. I wish everyone else best happiness with their future games.