PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023
If I could choose my next life, yes, absolutely. I think life can be beautiful given the right circumstances.

But if it's going to be random, then no. I could end up even worse than now.

Reactions: ManchildLoser, edu0z, tera_forest and 1 other person
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
As David Benatar states , existence always is a "net negative". So , no , I wouldn't like to reincarnate anywhere in any form .

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, tera_forest and sadloner
sadloner

sadloner

Jun 13, 2022
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no. i dont belong in this stupid fucking world. dont care who i am or what background, i am not interested in participating in a life where the only goal is "happiness" aka forcing yourself to endure suffering for the sake of whenever the next dopamine hit is. the idea of life itself is all a bunch of pointless, stupid bullshit, either way. with non existence, there is no need to deal with any of that shit.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and tera_forest
D

daydreamer52

Delusional
Aug 12, 2023
If I can keep all of my memories and chose how I will reincarnate as you say, I wouldn't think about it twice: yes, I would do things right this time, I would probably chose a calm country like Finland or Switzerland, I would be tall and attractive (the opposite of what I'm in this life) and I would have a middle class family that cares about me. I hope there's nothing after death, but if there's something I would rather it to be reincarnation (if memories are preserved ofc because if not it would be completely nonsense)

Reactions: tera_forest
tera_forest

tera_forest

Mar 19, 2023
I think it could be very interesting to try a new life. I would decline though. Even if you win the lottery of life (born attractive, grow up in a good environment, interesting personality, etc) life has multiple ways to fuck you over. It's just a matter of being lucky enough to experience the less severe possibilities

Reactions: edu0z and sserafim
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
I could be perfect and divine, I would want out, i don't want to waste time mastering skills and arts knowing its not going to last. The ephemeral is pointless, worthless, if its not eternal, than i do not want to be part of it.

• Love
Reactions: sadloner
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Yes, I feel like a lot of the problems in my life could have been prevented. Some of them were caused by shitty people just wishing to have good people around me would make me happy in a next lifetime.

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z, LoiteringClouds and Meditation guide
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
If I got to reincarnate I'd rather not be a human again.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z
E

EndOfTheLine84

Aug 8, 2023
If you were given the opportunity to die and you could reincarnate anywhere and being any kind of person, would you do it?... what would your second chance be like?, what would you be like?
Does it need to be a person, a human? Can I instead choose be reincarnated as the Sun, like as in the star at the centre of our solar system?

Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
No not really i do not wish to be reincarnate. there is no point in coming back being alive it is just a waste of time, being alive is just pure suffering. this thing called reality is just absurd we are just slave to the one that brought us here. There is no true peace in existing and if someone tell you otherwise they just delusional. it also scare me to have to go through the same feeling over again even if i have a choice to be what i want or to start where i want. emotion will always be the same no mater what.

• Love
Reactions: sadloner
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Yes, I would take the second chance. In any case, I wouldn't make the same mistakes. I would deal with my life more consciously, no longer be so careless. I would not only think of other people, but also of myself. I would just enjoy life more and not work less. Oh, I could go on and on... "The most precious thing man has is life. It is given to him only once," - N.A.Ostrowski -

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
Ive often thought of reincarnation as beng kind of shitty because what if by some technicality you get reincarnated as an animal that leads a tortured existence (like a dairy cow for instance).

tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
absolutely, I would love to have a chance of living a happy, normal life. I wish I was a physically and mentally healthy person born somewhere in Europe to rich parents. I want to know what it's like to have friends to grow up with and go to a nice school and be smart and motivated enough to go to college and then since I wouldn't be depressed I'd actually have passions I could make a career out of. that would be amazing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: edu0z and damianshawl
D

damianshawl

Jun 9, 2023
I heavily believe in reincarnation and hope, when I finally go through with killing myself, I'm reincarnated with some of my memories.

H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
were just random shit craving sex machines, fighting for survival

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If you were given the opportunity to die and you could reincarnate anywhere and being any kind of person, would you do it?... what would your second chance be like?, what would you be like?
No, I would not reincarnate. I hate being a human being. If I had to reincarnate I would choose to be a cat. I would only reincarnate as a human if I could be born into a(n) (extremely) rich family (basically an heiress, lol), and be neurotypical…my second chance would allow me to be rich and to succeed in life. My family would be a loving family that actually cared about me. I would have a lot of money to travel the world, and have a successful career and job that I enjoyed doing. Hopefully in my next life I can find a job that actually interests me, and make enough money to not have to work for a living anymore. I wish I were born into money, and in my next life, I would be. In my ideal next life, I wouldn't have to work at all. I would be born rich. I would spend my days traveling the world and exploring different cultures and ways of life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Does it need to be a person, a human? Can I instead choose be reincarnated as the Sun, like as in the star at the centre of our solar system?
sure why not... let yout imagination fly, you can reincarnate as any thing you want.

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Yep. I guess I can't pick and choose but I'd pray that I'm atleast cisgendered and socially capable.

• Love
kkkctb

kkkctb

Kkkctb
Sep 19, 2023
Hell yeah my current life sucks I really want to reincarnate and want to feel and enjoy all the thinks I missed in my current life like having loyal friends and a girlfriend and get treated better by others all of this is possible if I able to get reincarnated

• Love
R

RealEepyHours

Sep 10, 2023
Jenna Marble's dog or pewdiepie's child :D

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reincarnation is a horror. Buddhism is built around the idea that we need to put a final end to reincarnating since life is suffering. We do that by letting go of all attachments to life.

V

Vexadin

Sep 18, 2023
No, chilling in the void seems so more pleasant than being here again...