• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Mystery dungeon is dungeon crawl. I also love the mainline games: Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. My fav gen is Gen 4/Sinnoh. No, I only play the old Pokémon (DS) games. I don't play new ones for nostalgia purposes.
You should at least check out Legends Arceus to see if that's for you. It's about the Sinnoh region a couple hundred years ago in the past though it's a little more difficult than a typical Pokémon game.

Reactions: sserafim
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Halo Reach lol

Im really not sure how to feel about this..

Last edited:
Reactions: Sprite_Geist
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Dec 14, 2023
The Sims 4. Probably wouldn't be that much of a difference assuming the person who controls the game is one sadistic mofo lol. My bathroom visits would be substantially longer though.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
The Sims 4. Probably wouldn't be that much of a difference assuming the person who controls the game is one sadistic mofo lol. My bathroom visits would be substantially longer though.
I mean, look on the bright side, you could easily ctb. Just laugh to death lmao. XD

• Yay!
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Genshin Impact.

I don't know what to say about it. But I think it would be great to explore Teyvat and have your own harem lol.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Cuphead. In spite of the danger, I think it'd be pretty rad to live in a 30s style cartoon world.

Reactions: RosesFlourish
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Garry's Mod sandbox, so I'm basically a god. I would wake up at gm_construct_redesign (last map I played on). I can do pretty much whatever I want, even use the internet and stuff. Being the gun nut that I am, I would have a grand time with all the gun mods I have. If I still get to download mods and switch between maps, then that's even better. If I can switch between maps, then technically I can also live in any game I have mounted in gmod, so I can also live in Half-Life 2, Counter Strike Source, and just anything that you can find on the steam workshop. I think it would be pretty awesome with all the things you can do.

Last edited:
RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

There’s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
FUCK YEAH I'm gonna travel the skies on my Charizard

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Fear & Hunger... Well, if I wasn't already suicidal I sure would be then! I think I would die pretty fast either way, though.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
No, but he does learn fly in Firered lol
Ohh lol, I thought it was a game you could actually ride on it, but true though. Are you going to get legends z-a? If ur alive by then that is, assuming you have ctb plans? I definitely will if I'm alive by then, although it's unlikely. I hate that it comes out so late >_< Like, just release it already so I can try it while I'm alive dammit! Holding on for that long just seems unrealistic to me, besides I don't want to have to experience the last 3 months of the year bc I hate them bc it reminds me of my trauma. Sucks coz I love megas and would have loved to see what new ones they'll add. Life rly isn't fair :/

Anyway, good luck with FireRed :)

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Hearts of Iron 4. I am the leader of Sweden lol

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
It's called Stray. I think it was the last game I played (not that I play much of anything). Someone was talking about it recently.

Thank you! Probably gonna try Copycat instead though since it seemed more interesting to me. Do you know if it's coming out soon? All I can find online is 2024, doesn't say what month or date. Hope it won't release very late this year coz idk for how long I'll be alive. I just hope I have enough storage on my pc >_<

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I hadn't heard of it until it was mentioned in that thread. Apparently there's a demo already playable. There doesn't seem to be an exact release date as yet. I'll be sure to add it to my PlayStation if I'm still alive. :D

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I hadn't heard of it until it was mentioned in that thread. Apparently there's a demo already playable. There doesn't seem to be an exact release date as yet. I'll be sure to add it to my PlayStation if I'm still alive. :D
Yeah, I saw they mentioned the demo. Unless it comes out on switch it'll be steam on pc for me. Don't know if i'll try the demo or not. We'll see.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I'd be in the Chornobyl exclusion zone in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe. I'd probably be dead within a few hours from getting shot or eaten by mutants or getting ripped apart by an anomaly.

• Love
Reactions: Shadowpriest
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Vault 656 in Fallout Shelter. Everyone has 100% happiness points so it sounds pretty great to me.

Shadowpriest

Shadowpriest

Jan 20, 2024
I'd be in the Chornobyl exclusion zone in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe. I'd probably be dead within a few hours from getting shot or eaten by mutants or getting ripped apart by an anomaly.
Good hunting stalker! Beware of Sidorovich, he 'll drain your pockets in a matter of time :)
HOMM3
Guess it would be chill, would probably spend most of the time in a tavern

• Yay!
Reactions: dragonofenvy
BlissAssistance

BlissAssistance

Mar 25, 2024
Arknights.

On a mercenary hub that burns plastic in the middle of the wasteland.

I'm screwed.
It's called Stray. I think it was the last game I played (not that I play much of anything). Someone was talking about it recently.

i've seen somehow play it. IT'S ADORABLE, AND THE GRAPHICS ARE GORGEOUS.
AND THE CATSSSSSS. THEY LICK THEIR PAWS.
i just love how the cat gets to go around, knock cans over, jump on old pipes and doors and be completely oblivious to everything outside its field of vision.

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Recently started an old classic i never had the chance to play: Diablo 2.
I just hope i have the skills of the main character,i've seen what the monsters did to people in the prisons under the monastery

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
The last video game I played was RuneScape. How do I feel about this? It would depend on who I am in this world. If I am a main character such as the Adventurer/World Guardian (Player character) then my life would likely be really awesome, because I would get to explore Gielinor and beyond to the fullest, and I would also have access to all of the player skills so I could live without the fear of anything awful happening to me; though if I was just one of the many generic NPC's that is used by players for target practice then my life in this world would be really miserable - especially if I was a cow; what would be even worse is if I was reborn as a player account that is used for endless botting, because if this was the case then I would want to "CTB" - "Catch The Ban". To answer your second question: where do I wake up? Again this would depend on whether or not I am a new player character or an NPC; if I was a player character then I would wake up in Tutorial Island.