• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Idk, figured I'd do this just for fun.

Not sure wether this goes in off topic or forum games so I'm apologizing if put it in the wrong catagory. Sorry!
Animal Crossing New Horizon.
I mean, it's not that bad, could have definitely been worse, but I feel like I'd get bored eventually. :/

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Theoretically, EAFC 24, but I will skip this choice.

The last other game was probably Baldur's Gate 3.
If I'm God, it's quite a pleasant situation. If not, I may have a problem. There are a lot of threats on all sides, so I would have a big problem with survival.
Even if I were God, I could die.
Interesting, but risky.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Pokémon Go. It would be dope if I could live in the Pokémon universe and be a real Pokémon trainer. The game I played before that was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, and I'd prefer to live in that world instead. It would be so cool to become a Pokémon. I'm an eevee in the game and I would love to be one (or a vulpix like my partner).

Last edited:
thirdrailer

thirdrailer

Oct 24, 2020
I wake up in Super Metroid. I'm assuming I get inserted into the events of the game and I'm not, like, somewhere random in-universe. I assume I'm on Zebes. It's kind of terrifying but also the idea of living in any retro video game with clear sides between good and bad is refreshing, so assuming Samus doesn't shoot me on sight assuming I'm a space pirate and she lets me get a ride off the planet, I'd probably be like Fry in Futurama after that, but in a world with far less moral ambiguity and virtually no comic absurdity. After all, the galaxy had been at peace. That kinda sounds appealing.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Pokémon Go. It would be dope if I could live in the Pokémon universe and be a real Pokémon trainer. The game I played before that was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, and I'd prefer to live in that world instead. It would be so cool to become a Pokémon. I'm an eevee in the game and I would love to be one (or a vulpix like my partner).
Hey! A fella pokemon fan! Well, I'm not so much into mystery dungeon admittedly bc I generally don't like puzzle games, with some exeptions ofc. Love the mainline games though and pogo is ok I guess. Are you going to get pokemon legends Z-A when it comes out? If ur alive by then that is? I definitely am! Just wish it wasn't so long until it's out bc idk if I'll be alive by then or not myself. >_< But if I am I'm definitely getting it!

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Hey! A fella pokemon fan! Well, I'm not so much into mystery dungeon admittedly bc I generally don't like puzzle games, with some exeptions ofc. Love the mainline games though and pogo is ok I guess. Are you going to get pokemon legends Z-A when it comes out? If ur alive by then that is? I definitely am! Just wish it wasn't so long until it's out bc idk if I'll be alive by then or not myself. >_< But if I am I'm definitely getting it!
Mystery dungeon is dungeon crawl. I also love the mainline games: Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. My fav gen is Gen 4/Sinnoh. No, I only play the old Pokémon (DS) games. I don't play new ones for nostalgia purposes.

Last edited:
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Idk, figured I'd do this just for fun.

Not sure wether this goes in off topic or forum games so I'm apologizing if put it in the wrong catagory. Sorry!
Animal Crossing New Horizon.
I mean, it's not that bad, could have definitely been worse, but I feel like I'd get bored eventually. :/
Skyrim.

I'm not UNHAPPY about it, I guess. It's a pretty cool world, though also scary.

Unhumanly.

Unhumanly.

disappear, unseen and unknown
Feb 24, 2023
I'll go "whaaaattt" if that happened
Same like above yes,the game is a heavily modded one, kind of like a media to link myself to another world. complicated yeah, it was project with some unintentional process and outcome

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
A heavily modded Stardew Valley, I think I'm going to enjoy this. :))
Wish my modded pokemon black game had been the most recent one I played when I posted this ngl. Although it's a nuzlocke so it would suck if my pokemon died. I'd be pretty screwed then >_<

• Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Gotham City from the Arkhamverse; guess I won't have to worry about CTB anytime soon lmao.

Reactions: CouldaHvBeenARock
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Mystery dungeon is dungeon crawl. I also love the mainline games: Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. My fav gen is Gen 4/Sinnoh. No, I only play the old Pokémon (DS) games. I don't play new ones for nostalgia purposes.
Ahh ok, I play all mainline games, both new and old ones and some side games too if they interest me. Been playing a randomizer nuzlocke on pokemon black lately and I rly enjoy it so far. It's my first ever playthrough of gen 5 ever in fact. My fav gen is gen 6 coz mega evolution. You do you though, nothing wrong with that :)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Ahh ok, I play all mainline games, both new and old ones and some side games too if they interest me. Been playing a randomizer nuzlocke on pokemon black lately and I rly enjoy it so far. It's my first ever playthrough of gen 5 ever in fact. My fav gen is gen 6 coz mega evolution. You do you though, nothing wrong with that :)
Oh nice. I've played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team & Red Rescue Team, and Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs & Shadows of Almia as well. I guess I just want to preserve my memory of what Pokémon was like to me. It gives me nostalgia for my childhood, as I played it growing up. I don't want to tarnish, change or alter my perception of and feeling about it by playing the newer games. I don't know if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Oh nice. I've played Pokémon Blue Rescue Team & Red Rescue Team, and Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs & Shadows of Almia as well. I guess I just want to preserve my memory of what Pokémon was like to me. It gives me nostalgia for my childhood, as I played it growing up. I don't want to tarnish, change or alter my perception of and feeling about it by playing the newer games. I don't know if that makes sense.
I mean, it's up to you, but I don't think playing newer games makes the old games any less nostalgic, it never has for me at least. I've also played pkmn rangers. Played the one called just pokemon rangers like halfway through and all of guardian signs. Have shadows of almlia too but haven't played it yet. Such underrated games honestly.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I mean, it's up to you, but I don't think playing newer games makes the old games any less nostalgic, it never has for me at least. I've also played pkmn rangers. Played the one called just pokemon rangers like halfway through and all of guardian signs. Have shadows of almlia too but haven't played it yet. Such underrated games honestly.
Omg I forgot to mention that I also played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness. Explorers of Sky was my absolute favorite though. I don't remember if I played Pokémon Ranger; I don't have that game cartridge so I probably either lost it or didn't.

Last edited:
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Psychonauts 2, so perpetually living in the 80s with psychic powers.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Omg I forgot to mention that I also played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness. Explorers of Sky was my absolute favorite though. I don't remember if I played Pokémon Ranger, I don't have that game cartridge so I probably either lost or or didn't.
I have one of the mystery dungeon games on 3ds too, don't remember witch one rn, but didn't rly like it that much. Wasn't for me, but glad you had fun :) I've tried pokemon dash too and I loved it. I don't understand why it's so much disliked apparantly. Could've been a great concept if gamefreak had just built on it tbh.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I have one of the mystery dungeon games on 3ds too, don't remember witch one rn, but didn't rly like it that much. Wasn't for me, but glad you had fun :) I've tried pokemon dash too and I loved it. I don't understand why it's so much disliked apparantly. Could've been a great concept if gamefreak had just built on it tbh.
Cool cool. Sorry to hear it wasn't your cup of tea. I've never played Pokémon Dash; I don't think I've even heard of it lol. I played on my DS Lite, I have a coral pink one. Sadly my mom confiscated it though; she didn't want me to waste my life away playing video games

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Skipping all non-lore games, Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle.
I possess a gun, my dreams have finally come true.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Cool cool. Sorry to hear it wasn't your cup of tea. I've never played Pokémon Dash; I don't think I've even heard of it lol. I played on my DS Lite, I have a coral pink one. Sadly my mom confiscated it though; she didn't want me to waste my life away playing video games
I hate when parents put pressure on their kids like that, I'm sorry that happened. Nothing wrong with having a hobby.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
Diablo Immortal;
Dont like being a soldier of a crusade but before I cbt
I would betray the crusade

I

idkwhatimdoinghere

Abandoned account
Mar 13, 2024
Yakuza 0 aw hell nah 😭🙏 unless I'm on kiryus good side then we chillin fr

Reactions: Namarupa
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I'm in Elden Ring, I'm fucked. Can't even die since I'll just respawn until I finish the whole game.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm in Elden Ring, I'm fucked. Can't even die since I'll just respawn until I finish the whole game.
Ohh no... That's even worse for me in acnh bc I can't even die there at all.. omg fml! The horror of video game invincibillity! >_<