• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

canyounotbesad

Mar 19, 2024
Has anyone else played Stray / Copycat? they're kitty cat games that I've been in love with! Stray has been out for awhile but Copycat has a demo out, release sometime this year. I started learning keyboard and mouse for them and was wondering what is anyone's opinion on them / would anyone like to talk about them! I love them and think they are the cutest thing.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Yes I was quite moved by that scene at the end. I used to have a cat many years ago and she used to sleep beside me in the same way.

I haven't heard of Copycat though. I've been waiting for a Stray sequel, which will surely come.

Reactions: canyounotbesad
C

canyounotbesad

Mar 19, 2024
Yes I was quite moved by that scene at the end. I used to have a cat many years ago and she used to sleep beside me in the same way.

I haven't heard of Copycat though. I've been waiting for a Stray sequel, which will surely come.

I highly recommend copy cat! It's not a stray sequel but if you've had a lost cat it will get you. The demo was so beautiful.

I hope stray get a sequel I need to know they got back to their family and the Outsiders got out!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto