• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AxolMar

AxolMar

Feb 22, 2023
I set a deadline, in 7 years I will say goodbye (I always wanted to die at 27!) But I promised myself one thing, if I'm able to get better, if I'm able to start living again then I wont do it.
What would you do in my situation ? How would you start ?

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
What would you do in my situation ? How would you start ?

I would analyze all the parts of my life that I don't like, and just map out the best options to take to change those things.

If one option doesn't pan out as planned, come up with another plan.

What are your interests? Would could you see yourself doing that you think could be fulfilling?

Reactions: AxolMar
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
i am currently attempting this. im going overseas for drug rehab and hope it will rekindle some positive emotion. that is my first step. if you have the motivation, you can start with the basics- exercise, diet, and pursuit of a personal purpose in life. that way you can eliminate any negative feelings that stem from biological/physical factors, and start focusing on self improvement to get to a better place.

Reactions: boxtobs and AxolMar
AxolMar

AxolMar

Feb 22, 2023
I would analyze all the parts of my life that I don't like, and just map out the best options to take to change those things.

If one option doesn't pan out as planned, come up with another plan.

What are your interests? Would could you see yourself doing that you think could be fulfilling?
That's a little bit of the problem, I don't really have any interests. All I do is sit in front of the computer all day
To solve this I think I could start taking different courses that would force me to leave my house and try different things, however at the same time I'm really insecure about going outside and kinda "face the world" since I've been staying indoors for like 4 - 5 years.
i am currently attempting this. im going overseas for drug rehab and hope it will rekindle some positive emotion. that is my first step. if you have the motivation, you can start with the basics- exercise, diet, and pursuit of a personal purpose in life. that way you can eliminate any negative feelings that stem from biological/physical factors, and start focusing on self improvement to get to a better place.
Good luck! I hope you the best during rehab!
I've tried starting this way but I start failing soon after, do you have any tips for maintaining consistency ?

DianaNiceUs

DianaNiceUs

Sep 23, 2022
Last year I set a deadline and it was 3 months (Around December).

I got past the deadline and hadn't done it. I was just really confused at what to do. I'm doing a little bit better now so hopefully things start looking up for me, but I still have this deep gut feeling that I'm gonna do it eventually anyway.

AxolMar

AxolMar

Feb 22, 2023
Last year I set a deadline and it was 3 months (Around December).

I got past the deadline and hadn't done it. I was just really confused at what to do. I'm doing a little bit better now so hopefully things start looking up for me, but I still have this deep gut feeling that I'm gonna do it eventually anyway.
I wouldn't worry too much about that, if you're confused and things are a little better then just keep on going, if you ever feel like its the time you'll know. If you think to much about it then you may not allow yourself to heal or get better, take it easy and go one step at a time.

Reactions: DianaNiceUs
WitheringBird02

WitheringBird02

It never was my fault
Feb 26, 2023
Start with basics no need to go all berserk at the same time. Fix you sleep schedule..... exercise......eat the right stuff......go out in nature (just sit in a park) you said you are afraid to go outside that too affects your mind just sit in a park alone grap a cap or a mask if you are insecure or something but go outside no need to talk or do something grand at first just sit and don't use phone (while outside) look around see little things play little games like name all the things you see or like name the biggest thing you see then smaller and smaller and smaller (the point is be present in the moment for once) . Get the basics of your life better then try to add things on like new hobbies and stuff.
Don't fall into old habits you will get depressed

These are the basics i am doing the same i believe we make a great life for ourselves.

I was sucidal a while back what helped me was some quotes and nature i was travelling in a bus thinking about death and stuff then i saw a very beautiful "gulmohar tree" all leaves shedded only flowers remain. At that moment i got an "aha" moment i thought nature ..... everything in nature dies animals plants leaves etc but nothing in nature wishes to die. Everything in nature lives until it can whether it's animals plants or insects they adapt change and do what not to just survive. But humans we are the only species i believe that wish to die or to kill ourselves and then my thought process went..... that means we humans create our own problems and think about sucide. In nature sucide does not exist the act of killing oneself does not exist in nature so the concept of sucide is purely created by humans. So i should look around and see the nature everything is fighting to survive ... hell even a little ant, fly, mosquito and i sure as hell am not gonna lose to some ant or mosquito am i. Then my this thought process was backed by with some quotes with i remembered they were:-

"Man is the only animal that must be encouraged to live" - Nietzsche

Images   2023 03 02T135838483

"I believe depression is legitimate. But I also believe that if you don't exercise, eat nutritious food, get sunlight, get enough sleep, consume positive material, surround yourself with support, then you aren't giving yourself a fighting chance" - Jim Carrey

Images   2023 03 02T135828450

I hope i don't get hate for this but i am posting this in the recovery section call me pro life or something. Cuz i am. At least for myself.

Sorry if this come out as nonsensical and gibberish I don't know if i am able to put my thoughts through and also English is not my 1st language please ingore the grammar or some basic English mistakes.

One more thing if you plan to use this website there is a thread called "list 3 good thing or 3 things you are grateful for that happened Today" post Everyday in that thread i started yesterday it kinda keeps me accountable knowing i am posting things publically.

Nobody's gonna help us we have to save ourselves ✨💕 which is a very beautiful thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: freedompass