• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
I believe that you need to carefully prepare for STB, because this is an important step. You prepare very carefully for birth, so you also need to prepare for death, finish all your affairs, mentally say goodbye to everyone, in a slightly funny way I already told my loved ones where I would like to be buried, I said that I was tired of life, they took it in as a joke, but when I'm gone, I hope they know about it. What do you think about it?

Reactions: Trakehner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me what'd be important is preparing to make sure the method doesn't fail, the thought of such happening is horrific and terrifying to me. And if one manages to ctb it isn't like anything else could matter then as that individual wouldn't be able to experience anything, I envy those who managed to voluntarily end their own existence, for me the thought of this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness truly is the only comfort.

Reactions: 4am and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
To each their own but like @FuneralCry I also think preparing for the method of choice is more important, how to not fail, how to not face society's wrath of failed attempted suicide, how to not endup with damage....I am not concerned about what happens after am gone as much as ending my suffering.

I believe that you need to carefully prepare for STB
We usually refer to it as CTB for catching the bus. Curious what yours is....